fbpx

cards

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Sbianchi
    Participant

I got mine! Thank you Melody and everyone at the Windstone factory
      MERRY CHRISTMAS!

My card is here! Thank you so very much!

Bullsquid
      Participant

Got my card in the mail as a total surprise! 🙂 So adorable. Thank you so much Melody and Windstone crew. Thoughtful acts like this really set Windstone apart from other companies.

Merry Christmas and happy new Year to you all, too!

Setsunawolf
        Participant

Thank you for the lovely card Melody. 🙂

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

moonbeam
          Participant

My card arrived today! It´s soooo cute!!
            Thank you so much for this, Melody!

Melody
            Keymaster

*cries* I got my card today which was in my mailbox along with about two inches of rain water… I despise my mailman SO MUCH!!! I tried to blow dry it but it didn’t work out very well You can’t see it so much on the front because of the dark ink thankfully, but it’s all poofed up. Hopefully it’s still framable x.x

So, does anybody know a trick for getting water stains out of paper? Is there a way to even do that? Luckily my bills are so thick they seemed to have gotten the worst of it, but yea… still sucks >_< I just smashed it in between two heavy books to try and flatten it out again *crosses fingers*

I’ll send you another one when I get the next batch, though I don’t know when the next batch of cards are getting here. They are already three days overdue from the expected delivery date.
              People are going to get New Year’s cards.

Hannah
              Participant

I got my card in the mail today. Thank you Melody!! I love it 😀

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Jasmine
                Participant

Got mine last night. So cute. Now I just have to find a frame for it. Thanks so much Melody.

littleironhorse
                  Participant

Got mine today and I love it!

Thanks Melody! 😀

Melody
                    Keymaster

I am so sorry that many people low down in the alphabet are still waiting for cards! I think my second order of cards has gotten lost. It was supposed to arrive here on the 17th, and it ain’t here yet.
                      These may be Groundhog’s day cards!

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

*cries* I got my card today which was in my mailbox along with about two inches of rain water… I despise my mailman SO MUCH!!! I tried to blow dry it but it didn’t work out very well You can’t see it so much on the front because of the dark ink thankfully, but it’s all poofed up. Hopefully it’s still framable x.x

So, does anybody know a trick for getting water stains out of paper? Is there a way to even do that? Luckily my bills are so thick they seemed to have gotten the worst of it, but yea… still sucks >_< I just smashed it in between two heavy books to try and flatten it out again *crosses fingers*

I’ll send you another one when I get the next batch, though I don’t know when the next batch of cards are getting here. They are already three days overdue from the expected delivery date.
                        People are going to get New Year’s cards.

Awe Melody, you don’t have to do that. I put a bunch of books on it the other night and it’s not so bad ^_^ Worry about everyone else <3 That is way more important! You have so much to worry about already!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I got my card today and it made me smile really big!! I would make that particular smiley face on here but alas I have no clue how to do that. The only one I know how to do is this one 🙂

Thanks Melody

Scathach
                        Participant

I am so sorry that many people low down in the alphabet are still waiting for cards! I think my second order of cards has gotten lost. It was supposed to arrive here on the 17th, and it ain’t here yet. These may be Groundhog’s day cards!

As one who is fairly far down the list, a card that is Christmas, New Year, or even Groundhog Day, etc is all good! Thank you in advance and Happy Holidays.

Life is beautiful.

Silver Fox 77
                          Participant

Still waiting for mine to show up, looking forward to seeing it! Thank you Melody for the wonderful cards each year! <3

Angie
                            Participant

Got my card in the mail! Thank you so much! It’s lovely! <3

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 123 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.