fbpx

cards

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Kristi
    Participant

Thank you for the card. It’s adorable.

tammy
      Participant

I got my card in the mail today. It is so precious! Thank you Melody!!

Lokie
        Participant

I got my card – It’s adorable! Thank you so much!!!

Melody
          Keymaster

All the remaining cards went out on Monday, so people who are on the list and haven’t gotten theirs yet should get them soon!
            If you don’t get yours in a few days, let me know.

Skylover
            Participant

I got my card today! It’s really cute. Thank you so much Melody!

Skeeterdeee
              Participant

I got a Happy New Year card today! That really made my day today. <3 I don't know anyone else who would take the time to write out a card for each of their crazy fans. I put it in my curio cabinet with all of the things that are special to me. Thank you, Melody!

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Getting in on this a bit late, but I usually get a card and didn’t this year πŸ™ I did move in June, maybe Windstone doesnt have my current address?

Melody
                  Keymaster

Getting in on this a bit late, but I usually get a card and didn’t this year πŸ™ I did move in June, maybe Windstone doesnt have my current address?

Ergh, I got a few returned … could you email me your correct address? reptangle ( at) gmail (dot) com

Cassandra
                    Participant

Hi melody πŸ™‚
                      I just want to let you know that unfortunately I have not received my Christmas card from you πŸ™ would it be ok if I had my cards sent with my Windstone orders in future? All my parcels arrive safely but I seem to have no luck with cards from overseas.

Kim
                      Blocked

I saw this post a while ago but never sent my email for a card thinking it was too late. But if you still have cards would you send me one and add me to the list? I will email you my address. Thanks.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
                        Keymaster

I saw this post a while ago but never sent my email for a card thinking it was too late. But if you still have cards would you send me one and add me to the list? I will email you my address. Thanks.

Sure!

yolanda
                          Participant

I got one last year but i havent seen one for this year.

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

Ergh, I got a few returned … could you email me your correct address? reptangle ( at) gmail (dot) com

Just sent the email πŸ™‚

yolanda
                              Participant

Got a card for Groundhog day. Thank you Melody.

Jinya
                                Participant

Oh man! I am seeing this way too late.. but.. but.. may I has one too pwease? With sweet bebe poadlings on top?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 123 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.