fbpx

Bug reporting

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Bug reporting

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 425 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

When I clicked on dunreining’s “Windstone for Sale” thread in the Flea Market I ended up in kgronski’s “Windstone Sale” thread instead!

I’m getting this still as well.

There doesn’t seem to be ANY way to get to dunreining’s actual thread as of right now!! Can this be fixed, or does dunreining need to change the title of her thread slightly?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Jennifer
      Keymaster

This one?? http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forum/windstones-sale-cats-dragon-and-wizards

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Hannah
        Participant

This one?? http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forum/windstones-sale-cats-dragon-and-wizards

Nope, I can’t link to it since it won’t link properly – it’s this one:

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Ah! I see. Yes… sadly the new naming conventions for the threads on this new forum name the threads based on the title– and it excludes common words (such as “for”). Thus, if two people have threads such as “Widnstone for sale” and “Windstone Sale” or “The Sale of Windstones” etc… it would pull “Windstone” and “Sale” from each of those.

And, apparently… it can confuse the software (this is news to me). I don’t know of a fix other than re-naming the threads.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Pam

How strange. Normally, the software would know to add a “2” at the end if the name is already taken (at least wordpress does this).

Skeeterdeee
              Participant

For the past couple weeks, for one day per week it seems, the website logs me out. When I try to log back in it says “unrecognized user” and won’t log me in. I read that someone else was having that problem and clicked “Have you forgotten your password”, so that’s what I did. That worked fine for about an hour-then it logs me out again. I went through this process 4 times in one day last week until I gave up on being logged in. Tonight it’s doing it to me again. Is anyone else having this problem or am I doing something wrong?

Jennifer
                Keymaster

For the past couple weeks, for one day per week it seems, the website logs me out. When I try to log back in it says “unrecognized user” and won’t log me in. I read that someone else was having that problem and clicked “Have you forgotten your password”, so that’s what I did. That worked fine for about an hour-then it logs me out again. I went through this process 4 times in one day last week until I gave up on being logged in. Tonight it’s doing it to me again. Is anyone else having this problem or am I doing something wrong?

I just checked and you have more than one account, but they are both sharing the same email address. This freaks the forum out and causes the errors you are getting! If you can please email PM, me, or reply with the username you want to keep (I’m guessing skeeterdeee), I can delete the ‘extra’ account and you won’t have this problem any more. Warning: once deleted, the other account cannot be recovered. It was probably a remnant from when the store, forum, and blog all required separate accounts…

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

I sent you a little email, Jen. Thanks so much!

etruscan
                    Participant

In the Classified Ads, the up/down “Expires” arrow has disappeared for each category (For Sale, Wanted, and Trading). Minor, but annoying.

Edit (the next day): The expiration dates are not in sequence, didn’t notice if this was the case last night.

Pam

Thanks for reporting this. Will try to get it fixed next week.

Tara
                        Participant

Lately whenever I open up a new thread for the first time I get a blank page. It has the date line at the top and a long post box and that’s it. I reopen the thread and everything shows up normal.

dragonshoard
                          Participant

Lately whenever I open up a new thread for the first time I get a blank page. It has the date line at the top and a long post box and that’s it. I reopen the thread and everything shows up normal.

Actually if you scroll down, you will find the message, but yes, it has been happening to me too. What browser are you using? I’m using firefox 13.0 if it makes any difference to the IT people.

Tara
                            Participant

Actually if you scroll down, you will find the message, but yes, it has been happening to me too. What browser are you using? I’m using firefox 13.0 if it makes any difference to the IT people.

I’m pretty sure I have scrolled down and there’s nothing. No main post or other posts if there are any but I’ll double check the next time it happens. I’m using Chrome.

Ann

This happens to me to. I’m using Chrome.

etruscan
                                Participant

This happens to me to. I’m using Chrome.

This is happening to me occasionally. The message is at the end of the long blank space. I’m using Firefox.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 425 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.