fbpx

Bug reporting

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Bug reporting

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 425 total)
  • Author
    Pam

There are bugs floating around the gallery section.

Hannah
      Participant

I can’t currently change anything to do with my account because it tells me that my email address is already registered…

I’m really frustrated with the overall look of the forums right now.. I’ve tried everything to make it look right on my end but I’m thinking I’m just going to take a break for now because it’s just annoying me.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Everyone: If you are having problems or confusion about anything on this new forum, please read this post:
          http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forum/about-new-forum

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Hannah
          Participant

Can we not change the titles of threads any more? This was somewhat essential for the PYO threads. Without that option, my thread will now forever advertise a piece that I had for sale! *bangs head on desk*

Jennifer
            Keymaster

When you go to change the title, you click edit? Does it not give you the option to change the subject?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Hannah
              Participant

I did not have that option, no.

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Hm! Okay. Another to add to the list.

Pam

Here is an update on the threaded list expanded problem. This setting seems to be working now–if I reply to a post in this setting my reply now appears after that post I replied to and not always at the bottom of the thread.

Pam

Suggestion: turn off post staggering?

image test:

For anyone curious, add images using [img src=””] where the image url is between the “”, and replace the ‘[‘ and ‘]’ with ”

Skylover
                      Participant

This site acts pretty sluggish for me, and often times when I click on a link nothing happens. I do not believe this is my computer going very slow since it looks like my browser is going nowhere. It just says “Done” on the bottom bar. Then, when I click it again, it works. This is making browsing the forum very frustrating. Does anyone have any advice on what I can do about this?

Hannah
                        Participant

I’m not exactly sure where to post this, but do private messages still not work? I’ve searched everywhere for an inbox and I just can’t find anything. I even sent myself a private message to see if anything would pop up (because I sent a message to another forum member earlier), and there’s nothing at all that tells me that I have a new message.

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

I’m not exactly sure where to post this, but do private messages still not work? I’ve searched everywhere for an inbox and I just can’t find anything. I even sent myself a private message to see if anything would pop up (because I sent a message to another forum member earlier), and there’s nothing at all that tells me that I have a new message.

The PM system does seem to be working based on my tests.
                            Right now there is no notifier for new Private Messages, unfortunately. I’m sorry! This is something we will fix.

To access your PMs, go to ‘my account’ at the top of your screen, then click the ‘messages’ tab.

Jennifer
                            Keymaster

This site acts pretty sluggish for me..

I have noticed that sometimes it’s sluggish too. It’s not just you. I suspect that things are being worked on in the background to fix bugs and implement features, just bear with us. Today it seems to be pretty peppy…

Hannah
                              Participant

I found the right thread!! :bigsmile: (I keep running into the same threads, trying to look for other one’s I’ve responded in, hehe)

I believe Clay must have fixed this last night/this morning Jennifer – when I logged in today there was a big shiney green banner telling me I had one new message, and giving me a link to my inbox! Hooray!! :sushi:

etruscan
                                Participant

I have found what looks like an Inbox by going to “My account” and then looking under “View” and clicking on the “Send this member a message” link at the bottom of the page. That takes you to a page with “Messages” as one of the options, BUT it says I have no messages (and I had a bunch of stored ones). I have not tried sending a message to myself to see if it shows up.

EDIT – Having made it to the top of the Forum, I see that there is an Announcement with a whole list of known problems, including the “No Existing Messages” and other PM related items. Oh well, it seemed like “Help” would be the place to start reading about problems!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 425 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.