fbpx

Bug reporting

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Bug reporting

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 425 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Unfortunately we will have to deal with a little slowness and what not on the forum while webmaster energy is concentrated on the store. The slowness problem is one of the reasons we have plans to move the forum like we did our store.

Landipan
      Participant

Will the forum have any changes done to it once it’s moved to a different host? Like maybe an easier way to post photos here?

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Susie
        Keymaster

It seems to be faster at the moment – I reported the slowness to our host – maybe they were able to do something about that.

I would imagine there will be natural changes to the forum when its moved – hopefully all for the better! And I personally would love an easier way to post pictures!

dragonmedley
          Participant

Reposting from the store bug thread:

I’m not sure if that’s a bug, but in the forum, I have to click twice on links for them to work, both in Chrome (computer) and Safari (iPad). The first time, it just thinks, the second time, then it accesses the page. This started when the new store was up.

I do not see this issue in the store.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Scathach
            Participant

I have lost my “edit” button for my classified ads. ๐Ÿ™

Is anyone else having this problem?

I am also trying to post an ad and there’s no button for that anymore, either. ๐Ÿ™

Life is beautiful.

Susie
              Keymaster

UPDATE: You should be able to create ads again!

We apologize for no warning, however the classified ads have been temporarily disabled while we move data from this old part of our website (which isn’t working very well) to the new part (which will be on the same platform as our store). More better information about this will be posted soon (I hope).

Scathach
                Participant

Thanks, Susie.

I figured it was probably something like that.

Life is beautiful.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Ah yes, I was about to say the same thing. I can’t edit or delete any of my ads, but I was figuring this test ads may have had something to do with something new going on.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Susie
                    Keymaster

We’ve made it possible to post ads again – and hopefully to edit them as well.

Susie
                      Keymaster

:O I just posted my little post – and realized that at the top of my screen in the forum there is a “create ad” button! That is not supposed to be there. Please do not use it before we figure out how to remove it! :~ :love:

flaconscale
                        Participant

I just tried to create an ad and got a msg that I was not authorized to view the page. Assuming this is still part of the move over

DREAM/GRAIL POAD = #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

---
                          Always looking to increase my Poad Clutter.
                          After GB poads of all ages
                          Please Msg me if you have one who might like living in Aus

---

Seeking a Zeppard Poad, PREF Teal / Blue eyes
                          Dream/Grail Piece/s; Okapi Adult Poad; #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

Pam

So I *think* I have fixed everything?? You should be able to create/edit/delete ads now.

StormDancer
                            Participant

Well editing at least has worked for me today. Thank you!

Looking for:
                              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

StormDancer
                              Participant

Is anybody else getting hit with 2 or 3 copies of messages when you send or receive them?

Looking for:
                                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Susie
                                Keymaster

Just a thought to keep in mind – any edits to classified ads, or new ads posted during this transitional time period may not appear in the “new” classified ads when we first open up the new site – so don’t be shocked if you posted something and its not there right away. Changes made during this time will be copied over to the new site, possibly after the new site opens.

The issues of slowness on this old site, and the multiple messages or posts, will not be addressed as we shall have a new site that won’t do those things! (Theoretically anyway! ๐Ÿ˜‰ When something is new, I’m prepared for anything to happen! :love: )

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 425 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.