Bug reporting

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Bug reporting

Viewing 5 posts - 421 through 425 (of 425 total)
  • Author
    Pam

I don’t think we are migrating the classifieds. I thought we would just open up the new classifieds and people could transfer their ads over manually.

Dragoneer_88
      Participant

Getting multiple expired classified warning emails again. Twelve in the past two hours. I only have one or two classified ads.

Getting multiple expired classified warning emails again. Twelve in the past two hours. I only have one or two classified ads.

Also my emails included links asking me to log into windstones wordpress… o.O

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Susie
        Keymaster

I am so sorry about this – it must be annoying to get a whole bunch of emails – I don’t think there is anything that we can do at this time – that’s on the part of the website that is being changed because it doesn’t function correctly. Sometime next week both halves of our website (forum and store) will be down while we merge them into on – on the “WordPress” side that has the store. Then classified ads will be different.

Gypsy cat
          Participant

Can’t change my profile pic. The one there is sideways. Even if i change the pic it stays the same.

Viewing 5 posts - 421 through 425 (of 425 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.