Brown Griffen Chicks in the Store!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Brown Griffen Chicks in the Store!

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author

Oh where, oh where has all my money gone… Oh where oh where could it be…

πŸ˜† They are so cute, I couldn’t resist. Now, I can’t buy anything else for oh quite awhile…

Maria
    Participant

Those family shots are so cool. I can’t wait to see people’s black peacock families.

Melody wrote:

Griffiness wrote:

Aw they are uber cute! I would just like one Black griff chick, i wonder when they will be around.

Black chicks should be in the store today, soon as John Photo’s them.

Yup, see- the one day I dont go online. I missed them and if you were to see me right now, I look like a child pitching a tantrum fit. I know more will come out but Im ticked cause you never know if youll be there for the next batch or when theyll suddenly stop either. I get upset when some ppl buy like 5 of each… part of the reason they go so fast. And black of ALL colors- that is my thing as everyone knows by now. Urgh; Im so sad. I know- Im acting like a child but Im tired and stuff so Im venting.

I want to get the brown chicks too, but want to do them in one order with the black chicks. But of course, by the time the black chicks are back out, the browns will be gone.

Does anyone know if there will ever be a pearl crouching chick again? I prefer the crouching chicks over the sitting chicks- though in all colors I get the pair as I feel badly about separating sibs.

Bah- once again Im going off to sulk. Why is it always the ONE day Im not online? (rhetorical of course) Congrats to whom ever got the black chicks that sold out so quickly. But if you bought 5+ pairs of them, ::sticks tongue out::, no fair!

Skigod377
      Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

Melody wrote:

Griffiness wrote:

Aw they are uber cute! I would just like one Black griff chick, i wonder when they will be around.

Black chicks should be in the store today, soon as John Photo’s them.

Yup, see- the one day I dont go online. I missed them and if you were to see me right now, I look like a child pitching a tantrum fit. I know more will come out but Im ticked cause you never know if youll be there for the next batch or when theyll suddenly stop either. I get upset when some ppl buy like 5 of each… part of the reason they go so fast. And black of ALL colors- that is my thing as everyone knows by now. Urgh; Im so sad. I know- Im acting like a child but Im tired and stuff so Im venting.

I want to get the brown chicks too, but want to do them in one order with the black chicks. But of course, by the time the black chicks are back out, the browns will be gone.

Does anyone know if there will ever be a pearl crouching chick again? I prefer the crouching chicks over the sitting chicks- though in all colors I get the pair as I feel badly about separating sibs.

Bah- once again Im going off to sulk. Why is it always the ONE day Im not online? (rhetorical of course) Congrats to whom ever got the black chicks that sold out so quickly. But if you bought 5+ pairs of them, ::sticks tongue out::, no fair!I do know there will not be any more crouching chicks in the pearl color. Sorry you did not get a black chick, but they were being anxiously awaited by many people. You know there will be more soon. πŸ˜‰ Just think of it as a vacation for your checking account.

Lokie
        Participant

Well, I just got my sitting chick! I thought I’d post some pictures in case anyone’s still on the fence on whether to get them, as Starbreeze’s photos are what persuaded me πŸ˜€ Still 5 sitting, 10 crouching left in the store ! πŸ˜‰

And some comparison shots with my stripey gryphon. Not a perfect match, but the chick’s young, he’s growing into his colors πŸ˜‰

The photo colors are pretty accurate to the piece I received.

wolflodge100
          Participant

They look great! πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
            Participant

I guess I’ve become an enabler now!!! πŸ˜†

I can’t wait for my chicks. I can’t believe they didn’t get here today. Oh well, I guess Monday…. I hope.

Jodi
              Participant

I got mine today. They are so cute. Papa Creme Brulee looks pretty proud of them. Now I just need to get him a dame. πŸ˜€

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.