Brown Griffen Chicks in the Store!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Brown Griffen Chicks in the Store!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • Author

Just ordered myself a pair. I will have to post pictures of all my griffins as soon as I get them all out! Also, I have a tan male but I am keeping my eye out for a stripy male should anyone be looking to sell theirs. Other than him I am only lacking the Pearl female, then I will be all caught up (at least for the moment)!

Stephanie
    Participant

I am holding out for the black mother griffin and chicks! I don’t have a male but I am still holding out for those!!! Plus, I want my Ruby Momma first! πŸ˜› Friday is almost here!!! πŸ˜€

BUT those chicks are so CUTE!!!!!!! πŸ™‚

Melody
      Keymaster

pegasi1978 wrote:

Ack! Is it just me or do the chicks look a little washed out.

The pics are snapshots that Tom took. They are a bit over exposed.

Starbreeze
        Participant

I ordered a sitting chick!!! πŸ˜€

Suzanne
          Participant

I gotta get the crouching chick… then i’ll have one of each color.

Copper83
            Participant

I got my pair too. πŸ˜€

I just had to get a pair. (Alright, I’ve way overspent. No more.)

Maria
              Participant

I’m getting a pair, too. I don’t have room for the parents, but I’ll fit the chicks in somewhere.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Serenity wrote:

I am holding out for the black mother griffin and chicks! I don’t have a male but I am still holding out for those!!! Plus, I want my Ruby Momma first! πŸ˜› Friday is almost here!!! πŸ˜€

In case you missed it in the “a small squeak” thread under Ask Melody:

Melody wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

I was playing around in photochop the other day imagining how the female and chicks to match the Black Griffin Male might look like and ended up making this. Consider this a :squeak: for them. I promise not to :squeak: for anything else but to wait patiently and quietly.

We are working on these right now! They should be available soon!

Stephanie
                  Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Serenity wrote:

In case you missed it in the “a small squeak” thread under Ask Melody:

Melody wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

I was playing around in photochop the other day imagining how the female and chicks to match the Black Griffin Male might look like and ended up making this. Consider this a :squeak: for them. I promise not to :squeak: for anything else but to wait patiently and quietly.

We are working on these right now! They should be available soon!

I found it and :squeak: ed! Then LAUGHED at frozens comment! Oh my! lol

Barbara
                    Participant

Got mine ordered! I will have a complete griffin family come Christmas!

Purplecat
                      Participant

They are soooo cute! I can’t wait to be able to shop again! Sigh…

I ordered a pair. Just out of curiosity did people who buy them get both or just one? And if one which one is people’s favorite? Right now there are 22 of each left.

I’m just curious. I love them both and figure they need a sibling to hang out together. But do some people really prefer one over the other? Inquiring minds want to know! πŸ˜‰

Purplecat
                        Participant

I wasnt able to get one but my favorite of the two is the sitting chick so far…but I am known for changing my mind. πŸ™„

Jasmine
                          Participant

I like the sitting one too but I’ll be buy both eventually.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.