Brown Griffen Chicks in the Store!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Brown Griffen Chicks in the Store!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Allison
    Participant

Looks like 40 of each one. Good luck everyone πŸ˜€

Allison
      Participant

Purplecat
        Participant

Ah, crap!!!! I’m sooo broke!! Waaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Allison
          Participant

You’re not the only one…still holding out for an Em Pea coiled. Can’t buy anything else 😯

lamortefille
            Participant

Very cute, but I’m going to pass on these, too. My tan griff has been a bachelor for almost 20 years and he’s going to stay that way. πŸ˜†

Purplecat
              Participant

Eh, well…maybe there will still be some in a couple months, or there will be more made by then. πŸ™‚

Maebnus
                Participant

πŸ˜₯ Maaaan, this is too much stuff coming out around the same time. This seriously hurts my wallet.

As a side note, the category (item) number is wrong in the store. K was used to designate Black, while Brown is supposed to be B. I wonder if the stickers are right.

Arlla
                  Participant

DANG IT!! ;_; Why does it have to be right now??

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                    -J R R Tolkien

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

πŸ˜† The ironic part is that so many people have been squeaking for these for months, asking when they’d come out… πŸ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Ack! Is it just me or do the chicks look a little washed out.

Lokie
                        Participant

Eek! Thanks for the heads up! I want one and can afford one and have been waiting, but I can’t tell from the store photo if I like him πŸ™

What to do…

Lokie
                          Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Ack! Is it just me or do the chicks look a little washed out.

Yeah, it looks like they were photoed in direct sunlight.

Jodi
                            Participant

I have to wait too. I have bids on stuff on Ebay, so I need to wait and see what happens with them first. Darn it!

Pegasi1978
                              Participant

After getting the brown momma I’m not sure if I want the rest of the family in brown. I thought I would like her more from the pictures, but she’s taking some major warming up. If I’m still not happy with her when the black females come out I’ll see if someone wants to trade or sell her on eBay. So I’ll pass on the chicks for now.

Mmloda
                                Participant

I think I might pick them both up…but they’ll have to wait as I have other Windstones to pay for first πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.