Brown Griffen Chicks in the Store!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Brown Griffen Chicks in the Store!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

I definately want both. πŸ˜€

Adaneth
      Participant

ddvm wrote:

I ordered a pair. Just out of curiosity did people who buy them get both or just one? And if one which one is people’s favorite? Right now there are 22 of each left.

I’m just curious. I love them both and figure they need a sibling to hang out together. But do some people really prefer one over the other? Inquiring minds want to know! πŸ˜‰

I bought them both, but if I can’t get both, I much prefer the sitting chick sculpt. πŸ˜€

Tyrrlin
        Participant

I got a pair…at least I’ll have a single dad gryphon. πŸ˜‰

How can you tell how many are left?

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

If you click on the name and get onto the info page it tells you the quantity. Which is good for monitoring things that are low in number – like the brown rising spectal!

Maebnus
          Participant

ddvm wrote:

I ordered a pair. Just out of curiosity did people who buy them get both or just one? And if one which one is people’s favorite? Right now there are 22 of each left.

I’m just curious. I love them both and figure they need a sibling to hang out together. But do some people really prefer one over the other? Inquiring minds want to know! πŸ˜‰
            I bought both chicks, cuz I’m a sucker for babies. I much prefer the sitting over the crouching though.

Well, that makes me the weird one then since I prefer the crouching chick – I just love the butt! That’s just fine with me – that leaves more crouching chicks for me! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

crouching chick power!

Maria
            Participant

I got my pair. If I could only have one I’d take the crouching one.

Starbreeze
              Participant

Here’s the tan sitting chick!!! These were taken in sunlight πŸ˜€

Very cute! He matches your griffin very nicely.

I just ordered both chicks! πŸ˜€

Aw they are uber cute! I would just like one Black griff chick, i wonder when they will be around.

Lokie
                Participant

ddvm wrote:

I ordered just the sitting chick. Someone must have too since there are 15 sitting now, 17 crouching. I’m not super enthusiastic about the crouching pose, although, I’m sure I’ll get one in some color in the future.

And thanks Starbreeze for the photos!

*anxiously awaits the chick’s arrival* Sucks being on the other side of the country sometimes.

I like both the sitting and the crouching chick equally, so I got both! πŸ˜€

Jodi
                  Participant

I ordered both chicks too. I was going to try to resist, but they are too cute. I think they’ll fit on the pedastal with their papa too. I can’t wait to get them.

Starbreeze
                    Participant

I loved the sitting one so much that I went back and ordered the crouching one too!!! πŸ˜†

Purplecat
                      Participant

Ooooh, I want the brown babies!!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Soooo cute!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.