fbpx

Brown Emperors…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Brown Emperors…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 107 total)
  • Author

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

DROGO wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Dracomancer wrote:

i dotn know why..but im just not a fan of the old brown colour..so thats the one emperor i will not be searching high and low for lol

No need to search I have one!!

Are you thinking of selling yours DM? No, he just likes to point out that he has, like, 8 emperor dragons, to include the old brown… which is like the Holy Grail of Windstones. He is very proud. Thats alot of Emperors.
    Not really bragging or pointing it out. I’m really worried I may have to sell some things soon and I do not know if that will even help right now. I would start with my FM dragons before my Windstones. Windstone was my first passion. Yes I have all of the first 8 Emperor’s but everyone here already knew that or most did at least. They are on the first show your Windstone Collection page 19. If things do nto pick up I may need to turn my car in and make it thru some winters with just a motorcycle which is NASTY

Damn dude! That’ll suck! Yeh but sell your Franklin mint ones first! I have a few also, and they just dont compare to Melody’s. Good luck though… πŸ™

BDW
    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

NOT unless I have to. I am thinking of selling my Franklin Mint dragons though

Franklin Mint dragons? which one?

DROGO wrote:

Damn dude! That’ll suck! Yeh but sell your Franklin mint ones first! I have a few also, and they just dont compare to Melody’s. Good luck though… πŸ™

Some of the Franklin Mint dragons are really nice like the ones made by Julie Bell for instance. They are bronze dragons. πŸ˜€
      I have one and would not sell it for the world!

Bob

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

NOT unless I have to. I am thinking of selling my Franklin Mint dragons though

Franklin Mint dragons? which one?

DROGO wrote:

Some of the Franklin Mint dragons are really nice like the ones made by Julie Bell for instance. They are bronze dragons. πŸ˜€
        I have one and would not sell it for the world!

I have all 12 Michael Whelan’s ;arge ones and 2 artist editions, Sword and Fortress. The 2 artist editions are a limited editon of 750. I also have Michael Whelan’s Bornze Dual of the Dragon witt his siature and my name on the name plate, number 319 our ot 2000. I have Julie Bells Clash of the time Lords #1, yes I said #1 it’s not a mistype out if 2000 world wide, I also have most of the mood dragons ever made. I have been thinking about selling some of my regular production FM ones to get some cash but jsut can’t bring my self to it yet. I also have Smaug and the Michael Whealan framed print. I have this image on many things. I also have Julie Bells 4 production bronze ones too.

Ooooo! I didn’t know the Green Emps were rare too…Not as rare as brown, but still rare. *Hugs ehr big Green Emp* (And thanks BT’s once again!!! πŸ˜€ )

Bob

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Ooooo! I didn’t know the Green Emps were rare too…Not as rare as brown, but still rare. *Hugs ehr big Green Emp* (And thanks BT’s once again!!! πŸ˜€ )

The brown Emperors where retired about 5 months after the Emperors wher made according to another Melody thread. The Green wsa retired a year later with a very low factory stock and he was very hard for me to find back then so I’m sure there where not that many

BDW
          Participant

I always tried to get Julie Bell’s Clash of the time Lords but always missed out πŸ˜₯ (drooling) You are lucky to have one Dragon Master! And the first one to boot. He’s very special!
            I have Julie Bell’s Dragon of Triumph, I fell in love with it when it first came out and never thought I would be able to get it. I finaly did 2 years ago. Hopefully I can move soon so I can get it out of the box and enjoy it.
            I also have Julie Bell’s Dragon mistress. πŸ˜€

Jodi
            Participant

Does anybody have photos of these Julie Bell sculptures? I sure would like to see what your talking about. Thanks. πŸ™‚

BDW
              Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Does anybody have photos of these Julie Bell sculptures? I sure would like to see what your talking about. Thanks. πŸ™‚

Try this link:

http://www.franklinmint.com/search.aspx?Keywords=julie+bell

BDW
                Participant

Here is the Clash of the Time Lords:

And this is the Dragon Mistress:

Pictures come from the franklin mint

[/][/]

BDW
                  Participant
                    frozendragon
                    Participant

I like the Dragon Mistress one….

the other one…not my thing

Bob

Blackdesertwind wrote:

I always tried to get Julie Bell’s Clash of the time Lords but always missed out πŸ˜₯ (drooling) You are lucky to have one Dragon Master! And the first one to boot. He’s very special!
                        I have Julie Bell’s Dragon of Triumph, I fell in love with it when it first came out and never thought I would be able to get it. I finaly did 2 years ago. Hopefully I can move soon so I can get it out of the box and enjoy it.
                        I also have Julie Bell’s Dragon mistress. πŸ˜€

Too bad you are just a little too late right Wolflodge100??
                        I had an extra one I bought when they where clearing them out and sold it to Wolflodge1oo and delivered it with one of my factory trips.
                        Sorry I did not knwo anyone else would want it. I opened it at the factory since Melody wanted to see it

Bob

emerald212 wrote:

When I can figure out how to post I will be able to. They come up on e-bay some times. I find them when I search Franklin Mint Dragon. I have not seen as many lately but I do not check e-bay everyday like I used to. They are Julie Bell Bronze, they are called, Power, Time, Wisdom and Destiny and the real big one is the Clash of the Time Lords they each have a crystal ball with fits somewhere in teh sculpture

Bob

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Dragon master, did you see they have a Julie Bell’s Clash of the Time Lords on eBay for alot of money! 😯

http://cgi.ebay.ca/CLASH-OF-THE-TIME-LORDS-BRONZE-SCULPTURE-BY-JULIE-BELL_W0QQitemZ200152325228QQihZ010QQcategoryZ13803QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Just found this one also for much less!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/HUGE-FRANKLIN-MINT-BRONZE-DOUBLE-DRAGON-CRYSTAL-BALL_W0QQitemZ6252313881QQihZ011QQcategoryZ13803QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
                            I can’t see these at work
                            But I actually have mine. Can you get one of these??

I actually need to replace my Gaurdian of the Fortress Michael Whelan Dragon. I was very careful takign them down when they wher fixinfn my celing abotu a year ago but the VERY last time I was putting them back in place I broke off a scale from his back

BDW
                            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

But I actually have mine. Can you get one of these??

I actually need to replace my Gaurdian of the Fortress Michael Whelan Dragon. I was very careful takign them down when they wher fixinfn my celing abotu a year ago but the VERY last time I was putting them back in place I broke off a scale from his back [/]

No I can not get one at this time.
                              I looked on eBay for your dragon that you want to replace and they don’t have one for auction…sorry.
                              I’ll keep an eye out for one. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 107 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.