fbpx

Brown Emperor Pics added

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Brown Emperor Pics added

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

I just saw the pics. I’m not a big fan of the Emperor dragon, but I have to say brown suits him. Wish I could afford him, he’d be the one I buy. Good luck!

WolfenMachine
      Participant

WOW! A brown emp! 😯 I’m sorry you’re selling him, 2Huberts (and even more sorry I can’t buy him from you) Good luck with the sale

Purplecat
        Participant

he looks beautiful! Best of luck selling! πŸ˜€

WolfenMachine wrote:

WOW! A brown emp! 😯 I’m sorry you’re selling him, 2Huberts (and even more sorry I can’t buy him from you) Good luck with the sale

Agreed. Especially the can’t buy him from you part. He’s GORGEOUS!!!!!

Too much interference for me anyway…I like the ones without so much on them. But to have to sell your holy graille? 😯

Laurie
          Participant

Well, he’s on ebay now. I’m kind of glad I didn’t sell him here. I was checking him out and taking more pictures and found some small scrapes and pinpoint paint chips on his base. 😳 Still he’s in excellent shape for a 17 year old sculpt.

Ooooo…I will have to watch that one…Just to see what you get for him. πŸ˜‰

siberakh1
            Participant

Oh, I hope he does well! The brown emperors are very pretty. πŸ™‚ I know I’d love an old green emp. some day (missed the buy it now from ebay yesterday, not that I could have gotten him, but one day, one will be mine!).

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.