fbpx

Brown Emperor Pics added

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Brown Emperor Pics added

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

I hate to do this, but my brown Emperor is for sale. πŸ˜₯ I’d like to get $1000.00 for him with shipping and insurance included unless it’s international, then it’s $30.00 more. He’s in excellent shape, perfect actually, except he’s a tad dusty from my shelf. I will take payments and would prefer checks or money orders. Pm or email me (2huberts@prodigy.net) if interested. will post a pic in a bit.

Sorry, let me clarify. International, Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico buyers will pay $30.00 more for shipping.

ok, the first picture was taken inside by a window with flash, and the last 3 were outside in the sun with no flash.

again, he is excellent, no chips, rubs, or cracks. The things that look like chips are just sparklies. πŸ˜• πŸ™„ πŸ˜‰

Laurie
      Participant

Bob

I’m sorry you have to do this, they are VERY rare and hard to find especially mint
          I hope you get a good price. Keep us posted.

Laurie
          Participant

I know, that’s why I don’t want to, but bills come first. and if I want other prettys, this guy has to go. πŸ™

Adaneth
            Participant

Good luck! Hopefully your sale is somebody’s dream come true. πŸ™‚

Maria
              Participant

Good luck selling, 2Huberts.

BDW
                Participant

wish you luck! Sorry you have to sell him. πŸ™

Sorry to hear you are having to sell him! πŸ™ I settled for replacing him with a Riser in my collection of browns. Until I have an SK, no more Emperors for me. πŸ˜•
                  But good luck! I am sure someone out there would love to give him a good home! πŸ˜€

Laurie
                  Participant

bump πŸ˜‰ pictures added πŸ˜€

LOL I think I got a PM meant for you! I sent her in the right direction though. πŸ˜€

Laurie
                    Participant

Thank you kindly……hhhmmmm, seems I’ve done that before too…PMed the wrong person. 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Jasmine
                      Participant

Oh, he’s lovely. Good luck selling. πŸ˜†

Whaaa…I want him….but I won’t have money for a bit longer, gotta get that darn refi done and those bills dealt with…*pouty face*

Kyrin

Laurie
                        Participant

I’m going to give him a week here so everyone can get a chance at him, after that he goes to evilbay and for more to make up for ebay and paypal fees. πŸ™

Mmloda
                          Participant

I wish I had no bills… πŸ™ I want him sooooooooooooo bad.

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.