fbpx

BLUE ICE DRAGONS

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody BLUE ICE DRAGONS

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Gorgeous colors

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Melody I JUST recieved the Blue Ice Lap. She is TOTALLY stunning. I am begging you to please make this a production color. I also have the Blue Ice Flap Cat and she is stunning as well.
        ****** P L E A S E **** P L E A S E **** P L E A S E *****
        Make this color into a production set of Dragons.
        The lap has the silver horns and they are SO COOL!! They really work well with the blue color and they would be the only set with the silver. If you do make this a production color could you make the coiled mother’s egg silver also?
        I am just in total AWE with this color and other’s who own other pieces must be also. :love:

Awe, man…
        Your the one who got the blue ice kitty. If she ever needs a new home, look me up :).

yolanda
        Participant

Melody I JUST recieved the Blue Ice Lap. She is TOTALLY stunning. I am begging you to please make this a production color. I also have the Blue Ice Flap Cat and she is stunning as well.
          The lap has the silver horns and they are SO COOL!! They really work well with the blue color and they would be the only set with the silver. If you do make this a production color could you make the coiled mother’s egg silver also?
          I am just in total AWE with this color and other’s who own other pieces must be also. :love:

Im most deffinately with you on all you have said here……………Ill add my PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE in there too.
          & also hoping for the Moon Dragon & the other orientals in this color as well as the little rock dragon.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
          Participant

Awe, man…
            Your the one who got the blue ice kitty. If she ever needs a new home, look me up :).

If I do ever have to sell her, you will be the first person I contact. :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.