fbpx

BLUE ICE DRAGONS

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody BLUE ICE DRAGONS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Todd
    Participant

Hi Melody,
      Would you PLEASE consider atleast doing a limited edition of the Dragons in BLUE ICE? I think that would sell huge!!! Thanks for your time, Todd

Melody
      Keymaster

a definite …maybe…

fatalbeauty
        Participant

ooo, that would be awesome!

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kiya
          Participant

a definite …maybe…

Oh, how she tortures us! πŸ™‚

Adaneth
            Participant

How much chocolate does it take to turn ‘maybe’ into ‘probably’?!

I’m very glad it’s not completely off the table! I adore that color! :love:

Todd
              Participant

YA KNOW!!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                Participant

How much chocolate does it take to turn ‘maybe’ into ‘probably’?!

I’m very glad it’s not completely off the table! I adore that color! :love:

I’ll throw in on the chocolate if that helps. Dark or milk chocolate? :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

I could prolly twist dad’s arm to make his famous pots de chocolat… they are simple to die for. would that help in giving us a few blue ice paint jobs? (how does this color translate to griffies? ‘specially the chickies?)

twindragonsmum πŸ˜‰

tdm

darjeb
                    Participant

How about out and out bribery? If that works what would you like to have? chocolate, cookies, what?

Wampus Dragon
                      Participant

Production Blue Ice fledgieeeessssss….

And orientals. And OWs. And hatchers. And ALL OF THEM!!!

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

oooo! OWs would look awesome!

4 things I'm looking for:
                          1. Mother Meerkat
                          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

Man, Blue Ice is definitely up there in my list of dream colors. I hoping that it could be production to. I would so make room for the entire dragon family in that color.

Kelly
                            Participant

a definite …maybe…

Oh, how she tortures us! πŸ™‚

LOL, I think she loves it!!! After all the torture we bring on her, hehehe πŸ™‚

The Blue Ice color is wonderful. I would love to see it become a production color. Wouldn’t the coiled mother dragon with the golden egg just be perfect in Ice Blue? I really liked the rising spectral that was on ebay (or maybe it was the sitting one? I like them both but the riser is my favorite-I just don’t remember if both were made in that color)

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                              Participant

Melody I JUST recieved the Blue Ice Lap. She is TOTALLY stunning. I am begging you to please make this a production color. I also have the Blue Ice Flap Cat and she is stunning as well.
                                ****** P L E A S E **** P L E A S E **** P L E A S E *****
                                Make this color into a production set of Dragons.
                                The lap has the silver horns and they are SO COOL!! They really work well with the blue color and they would be the only set with the silver. If you do make this a production color could you make the coiled mother’s egg silver also?
                                I am just in total AWE with this color and other’s who own other pieces must be also. :love:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.