fbpx

Bleah

Home Forums Miscellany Community Bleah

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

SPark wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

I hope you luck. But if you does go to Utah then definately let me know. hehe. We could get together maybe. ๐Ÿ™‚

I suppose one good thing would come from it then. *grins*

I will, in any case, eventually end up back in Utah. All my relations live there.

Yep, that would be cool.

Maria
    Participant

Oh man, SPark, I’m really sorry to hear that. I hope the only thing that comes from this a few days of worry, not more. Good Luck!

SPark
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Oh man, SPark, I’m really sorry to hear that. I hope the only thing that comes from this a few days of worry, not more. Good Luck!

That’s the most annoying thing… it’s probably going to be months before I found out what the heck is going on! Ah well.

I’m sorry to hear about this too. The best thing to do is to try to look at it calmly, and just take things as they come.

I know exactly what you’re going through though, because a case I argued on behalf of my parents took 2 years to resolve, and a lot of stressful things happened during that time (the case involved opposing a developer who wanted to develop the property next to my parents’ house). I know its really hard not to worry, but try to think of what advice you would give a friend who was going through the same thing — and then take that advice yourself. ๐Ÿ™‚

Patricia
        Participant

Yuck, I’m sorry to hear about that. I hope everything turns out well. ๐Ÿ™

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.