fbpx

Bleah

Home Forums Miscellany Community Bleah

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

Today started out as a really great day. My resin horse came, and my clawfoot candle pillar, and I got the green feldgeling.

But then I got a phonecall. It seems that somebody’s suing me. *sighs* It’s a very long story, I’m not really sure I want to go into. (Painful, personal, etc.) But I’ve been told the odds are that they’ll lose, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

That just really messed up my good mood though.

SPark
      Participant

Skigod377
        Participant

Im sorry to hear that.

oooooh- that sucks- my parents had the same thing happen- dampened plans and everything else for months until they said they were dropping the lawsuit!

lamortefille
          Participant

I hope everything works out for ya!

SPark
            Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

oooooh- that sucks- my parents had the same thing happen- dampened plans and everything else for months until they said they were dropping the lawsuit!

There is some hope that they’ll drop the whole thing. My mother’s lawyer is going to talk to their lawyer and go “Look, this girl? Definition of starving artist, there’s no money there for you to get.” I really hope that works. I do NOT want to have to go to court for this. Especially as I think court would be in Utah, not here.

O.o

Well that is very cryptic but I really really really hope everything is going to be okay!

SPark
              Participant

Heh. Thanks. I just don’t know if I feel like trying to explain the whole mess publicly. I’ve never talked about it except with people I actually know… I mean I know most of you, but not all of you.

Skigod377
                Participant

If you need someone to talk to, we are here. I will not give advice.. I promise πŸ˜‰

I hope you luck. But if you does go to Utah then definately let me know. hehe. We could get together maybe. πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Oh my gosh SPark! I’m not asking to know what happened if you don’t want to say, but I have to say …Who the heck would want to sue you?!?!? and why? I hope it has nothing to do with your art or fursuiting. I don’t know the circumstances, but it’s sad what some people will do to others just to make a quick buck. It’s disturbing. I hope it all works out SPark and it just gets dropped.
                    I’ve never been sued, but I can only imagine what a “WTF?!?!” kind of feeling it must be. That really sucks, I’m sorry to hear that.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

SPark
                    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

If you need someone to talk to, we are here. I will not give advice.. I promise πŸ˜‰

Hee, that made me giggle.

I’m sorry to hear about the lawsuit. I was threatened with one once. They went after the buisness I worked for at the time instead of me. I still can’t talk about it. Only a few people know about it. I still worry that they will eventually come after me. Even though the statute of limitations would say that it’s too late. I think, they went after the buisness because the owner of the buisness didn’t even try to make it up to the customer. I ended up with a very hefty visa bill because I did everything in my power to appease this person. So hopefully they’ll remember that and leave me alone. I have enough nightmares as it is.

Hopefully everything turns out well for you too.

SPark
                      Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

I hope you luck. But if you does go to Utah then definately let me know. hehe. We could get together maybe. πŸ™‚

I suppose one good thing would come from it then. *grins*

I will, in any case, eventually end up back in Utah. All my relations live there.

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

YEAH RIGHT!!!

really hope everything works out for you!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.