Black Gothic Unicorns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Black Gothic Unicorns

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Kalandra
    Participant

Susie,

Will there be more Unicorns heading to the store?

Thank you

Kalandra

Susie
      Keymaster

Yes!

Has anyone received theirs yet?

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

I got mine today! Thank you for the cute gothic fuzzy, Susie!! πŸ™‚

fairyhearted
          Participant

Any ETA on more unis? I’m leaving for vacation on Sunday and will be gone for a week. I wish there was an option to prepay or put one on hold or something….

Christine
            Participant

Mine arrived today! I LOVE how he looks with the white one. And the black fuzzy looks like a little black caterpillar <3

Stephanie
              Participant

I got mine today! He’s absolutely beautiful! I can’t take pictures though because I’m dashing out of town and all my Windstones are packed in the bedroom because the landlord is doing some work in our place while we’re gone.

But he’s beautiful! And I love the black fuzzie! πŸ˜€

Kujacker
                Participant

Mine’s due to come in today, but with how UPS works around here, I’ll be back at my current client’s house when he arrives.

Susie
                  Keymaster

There are more in the store now! πŸ™‚

Katherine
                    Participant

YAHOO!!! I got one!! I LOVE the gothic unicorns! Now, my white one will have a companion…..I am usually one to not need an additional color of a sculpt, but I just have to on this one! It was technically my 5 year anniversary present from my hubby. πŸ™‚

Stephanie
                      Participant

YAHOO!!! I got one!! I LOVE the gothic unicorns! Now, my white one will have a companion…..I am usually one to not need an additional color of a sculpt, but I just have to on this one! It was technically my 5 year anniversary present from my hubby. πŸ™‚

Congrats! Hehe. My hubby always gets me a Windstone for our anniversary. Or…if I want to be totally honest, I pick out one Windstone a year and say “THIS ONE.” πŸ˜‰

Katherine
                        Participant

Congrats! Hehe. My hubby always gets me a Windstone for our anniversary. Or…if I want to be totally honest, I pick out one Windstone a year and say “THIS ONE.” πŸ˜‰

Haha! That is awesome. πŸ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.