Black Gothic Unicorns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Black Gothic Unicorns

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Thank you so much for the update, Susie! ๐Ÿ™‚

Melody
      Keymaster

These are ready to go, but I didn’t think about the shipping box… we need to find the old stamp-form to press the cardboard insert part of the shipping boxes, or figure out how to ship them without a formed insert. Test-packing unicorns and throwing them around today wasn’t too successful I gather.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

These are ready to go, but I didn’t think about the shipping box… we need to find the old stamp-form to press the cardboard insert part of the shipping boxes, or figure out how to ship them without a formed insert. Test-packing unicorns and throwing them around today wasn’t too successful I gather.

0.o

… the thought of throwing windstones scares me

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Stephanie
          Participant

Test-packing unicorns and throwing them around today wasn’t too successful I gather.

Meep!

Susie
            Keymaster

It doesn’t look like the little guys will be ready today… Unless it’s very late this evening, but that’s unlikely… Maybe tomorrow??? (even though it’s Saturday) Hopefully the box issue will be resolved soon!

Stephanie
              Participant

Okay, thank you Susie!

Hannah
                Participant

Thanks for the updates Melody and Susie!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kujacker
                  Participant

Could we be told how much these will cost? Astral Castle says the white ones were originally sold for $58. I imagine that price is now doubled. Just want an idea if I’ll even be able to afford one or not.

Susie
                    Keymaster

Well, they DEFINATELY will not be in the store today, and I seriously doubt tomorrow. The price is still being hashed over – you are right – it’s about doubled, but not quite – We retired the white color 10 years ago!

Stephanie
                      Participant

*squirms* I’m so excited! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ :party:

Can’t wait! Thank you for the updates!

Hannah
                        Participant

Well, they DEFINATELY will not be in the store today, and I seriously doubt tomorrow. The price is still being hashed over – you are right – it’s about doubled, but not quite – We retired the white color 10 years ago!

I’m guessing here, but maybe about the cost of a grab bag young? I was thinking around $110.00 when I first started saving for one of these guys XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Misty
                          Participant

tick tock tick tock :tired:

I keep hoping these will hit the store before I go out of town tommorrow!

Skeeterdeee
                            Participant

Me too! A good friend of mine had a death in the family and we’re going to go take her some food and be with her all day tomorrow. I don’t want to be worrying about a little unicorn that I’ve been wanting for years when I should be comforting a friend that has always been there for me.
                              Please ease my mind and tell me they won’t be released on a Sunday! **biting nails**

Kujacker
                              Participant

Please ease my mind and tell me they won’t be released on a Sunday! **biting nails**

I’m pretty sure windstone is closed Saturday and Sunday. At least I remember reading this on the old site.

etruscan
                                Participant

I’m pretty sure windstone is closed Saturday and Sunday. At least I remember reading this on the old site.

I think officially they are closed on the weekend, but a few things recently have been released on Saturday so everybody is nervous.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.