Black Gothic Unicorns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Black Gothic Unicorns

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Thank you so much for the update, Susie! 🙂

Melody
    Keymaster

These are ready to go, but I didn’t think about the shipping box… we need to find the old stamp-form to press the cardboard insert part of the shipping boxes, or figure out how to ship them without a formed insert. Test-packing unicorns and throwing them around today wasn’t too successful I gather.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

These are ready to go, but I didn’t think about the shipping box… we need to find the old stamp-form to press the cardboard insert part of the shipping boxes, or figure out how to ship them without a formed insert. Test-packing unicorns and throwing them around today wasn’t too successful I gather.

0.o

… the thought of throwing windstones scares me

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs & here to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Kirin Family
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail & Ocean Flame Old Warriors
    Emerald Tabby & Masquerade Male Griffins
    Betta Sun Dragon & Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, & Fireberry Dragons

Stephanie
    Participant

Test-packing unicorns and throwing them around today wasn’t too successful I gather.

Meep!

Susie
    Keymaster

It doesn’t look like the little guys will be ready today… Unless it’s very late this evening, but that’s unlikely… Maybe tomorrow??? (even though it’s Saturday) Hopefully the box issue will be resolved soon!

Stephanie
    Participant

Okay, thank you Susie!

Hannah
    Participant

Thanks for the updates Melody and Susie!! 😀

Commission spots are open! Please message me for details.

Please visit Cuddly Clay to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kujacker
    Participant

Could we be told how much these will cost? Astral Castle says the white ones were originally sold for $58. I imagine that price is now doubled. Just want an idea if I’ll even be able to afford one or not.

Susie
    Keymaster

Well, they DEFINATELY will not be in the store today, and I seriously doubt tomorrow. The price is still being hashed over – you are right – it’s about doubled, but not quite – We retired the white color 10 years ago!

Stephanie
    Participant

*squirms* I’m so excited! 😀 😀 :party:

Can’t wait! Thank you for the updates!

Hannah
    Participant

Well, they DEFINATELY will not be in the store today, and I seriously doubt tomorrow. The price is still being hashed over – you are right – it’s about doubled, but not quite – We retired the white color 10 years ago!

I’m guessing here, but maybe about the cost of a grab bag young? I was thinking around $110.00 when I first started saving for one of these guys XD

Commission spots are open! Please message me for details.

Please visit Cuddly Clay to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Misty
    Participant

tick tock tick tock :tired:

I keep hoping these will hit the store before I go out of town tommorrow!

Skeeterdeee
    Participant

Me too! A good friend of mine had a death in the family and we’re going to go take her some food and be with her all day tomorrow. I don’t want to be worrying about a little unicorn that I’ve been wanting for years when I should be comforting a friend that has always been there for me.
    Please ease my mind and tell me they won’t be released on a Sunday! **biting nails**

Kujacker
    Participant

Please ease my mind and tell me they won’t be released on a Sunday! **biting nails**

I’m pretty sure windstone is closed Saturday and Sunday. At least I remember reading this on the old site.

etruscan
    Participant

I’m pretty sure windstone is closed Saturday and Sunday. At least I remember reading this on the old site.

I think officially they are closed on the weekend, but a few things recently have been released on Saturday so everybody is nervous.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.