fbpx

Black Gothic Unicorns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Black Gothic Unicorns

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Misty
    Participant

Yeah!!!!!! I didn’t miss him, now he will have to sit in the office til I get back from vacation :love: Super HUGZ for Susie!

Hannah
      Participant

Family time made me miss them πŸ™ So sad..

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Misty
        Participant

Hey Hannah…

If you miss today’s, please note that I will not be putting every one of the little beasts in there tonight – I’ll reserve some for Monday.

So people can still catch them =)

Hannah
          Participant

Thanks Opal Dragon! I missed that XD

Kujacker
            Participant

I purposely “missed” the first batch. Still mulling it over… and still am right now. I want him, but know the money could go elsewhere more important.
              But in the back of my head, I know the trend with windstone LPs is.. if you don’t buy them now, they’ll never be back.
              Decisions.

scenceable
              Participant

Still debating on getting one… hmmmm! I hated the blog photo of them but the store one is really pretty. I think the collar colour is sort of weird. I could always buy one and see, I’m sure if I don’t like him someone would take him. Hmmmmm!

Susie
                Keymaster

A little update – we are crazy busy today with all kinds of stuff – as a result the orders already placed for the Black Gothic Unicorns did not ship out today, they will be leaving here tomorrow. We apologize for not being as prompt as usual.

And for those of you waiting to order a Black Gothic Unicorn – I believe we’ll be replenishing stock today. Today is not done yet!

Hannah
                  Participant

They’re in the store again!!
                    I got mine πŸ˜€ Soooo happy!!

Stephanie
                    Participant

They’re in the store again!!
                      I got mine πŸ˜€ Soooo happy!!

Yay! :party:

Kujacker
                      Participant

Received my recent jobs paycheck. Bought him πŸ™‚

scenceable
                        Participant

I caved and got one. Ahhh yuss.

Megan
                          Participant

Yay! Just ordered mine! I watched the store twice an hour, sometimes more. It can get really frustrating updated the page all day but just got done putting the kids down, refreshed again, and…..it was finally available! I can take it easy now! Soooo happy πŸ™‚

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

WOW they are still in the store more than 3 hours later? Amazing! lol

Pegasi1978
                              Participant

And I miss out on them because I’ve been busy moving and unpacking and I’m still not living in my new place yet. πŸ˜₯ Forgive me my pity party.

Heather
                                Participant

From Susie- We put the first small batch of these in the store on Saturday July 9th. We restocked them, Monday July 11th, and we will have more again after these run out. Please press the “notify” button to be emailed when they are back in stock! There will be more! Thank you.

So there will be more gothic unicorns πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.