Black Gothic Unicorns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Black Gothic Unicorns

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

I just saw Melody’s blog about the Black Gothic Unicorns. Any ETA on when they might hit the store?

Wampus Dragon
      Participant

OMG my black unicorn family would LOVE to have this guy included!!!

Pegasi1978
        Participant

OMG my black unicorn family would LOVE to have this guy included!!!

Mine too!

Stephanie
          Participant

He’s so beautiful! And he looks a lot like my dog in coloration. ๐Ÿ˜€

Lokie
            Participant

Bah, I didn’t think there was anything Windstone was releasing after the Young Poads besides the Fennec Fox I’d want for a while. I was wrong. So pretty!

Travistie
              Participant

Melody posted about this unicorn on FB. I asked what the ETA is, and she said probably next week sometime. Time to start stalking the store again. I NEED one of these guys.

Stephanie
                Participant

Bah, I didn’t think there was anything Windstone was releasing after the Young Poads besides the Fennec Fox I’d want for a while. I was wrong. So pretty!

My husband keeps telling me, “There’s always something to want.” XD

Lokie
                  Participant

My husband keeps telling me, “There’s always something to want.” XD

He’s probably very right, but I’m trying to be in denial of that fact ๐Ÿ˜›

Skeeterdeee
                    Participant

Omigosh!!!! I hope I can FINALLY have a gothic unicorn of my very own!! :bigsmile:

siberakh1
                      Participant

OMG! Oh, if only I wasn’t leaving for overseas! Hopefully the tooling can be found and more of these gorgeous guys will show up later! One can hope, right? ๐Ÿ˜‰ *drools*

Hannah
                        Participant

SQUEEEEE!!! OMG. MUST. HAVE.

I wonder how many are in this batch? The blog says “enough for a store batch”, but heck.. they’ve released “batches” of 10 before.. ><

If Susie is looking – can you give us an estimate as to how many are in this batch? I was totally thinking the Poads were going to sell out in a matter of minutes, but there were enough for everyone to get one, plus keep them stocked in the store! *crossing fingers that this is also the case with the Black Gothics*

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

scenceable
                          Participant

melody said on facebook that it was a small batch…but then they also said they were waiting for jewels, I’m not sure if that meant to finish the small batch or to make more so it’s a bigger batch.

Megan
                            Participant

Will they be located in the unicorn section of the store, or somewhere else? When will they be available?

Stephanie
                              Participant

If my dog Supai met a gothic unicorn.

:party:

Susie
                                Keymaster

The herd of Gothic Unicorns has grown, it’s bigger than small now, but I predict they will sell quickly. I do not know exactly how many there are yet. They will be in the Unicorn category of our store (and should also appear ont he front page of the store, in the little slide show). And I’m not sure exactly when they will be ready. I’m pretty sure it’s not going to be tonight. That’s about all I can predict!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.