fbpx

Black Female Griffins are in the Store!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Black Female Griffins are in the Store!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

And here’s the link to buy her.

I knew I should have waited on getting a female.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

ohh pretty

Stephanie
        Participant

😯 *Fants*

Mmloda
          Participant

Ohh I’m so glad that I waited on getting the Brown Mama Griffin…since this gal is much more stricking.
            I think I’m going to get the Black mama Griffin instead of the Brown now…. πŸ˜†
            SHE IS SO STRICKING…and once the Griffin chicks are ready they will join her…. πŸ˜€

Marzena

Tyrrlin
            Participant

Mua-ha-ha!

Good thing my private students all paid for the month. πŸ˜‰ She’ll have a *very* happy mate waiting for her! πŸ™‚

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Wow, they just like to keep my wallet empty! I want one, ah well, I’ll try to be happy with chicks. πŸ˜†

keschete
              Participant

Got Mine!!! My Male has been waiting for a long, long time….he will be sooo happy!!!

Arlla
                Participant

EEEEEEE I want her but…but…NOOOOOO ;_; must….wait….

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                  -J R R Tolkien

lamortefille
                  Participant

Whooohooo! She’s a beauty! I bought mine…I have no idea where to put her, though. πŸ˜†

Maria
                    Participant

Oh, she’s pretty! Must wait for chicks…

Ruffian, your siggie is huge. πŸ˜•

Maebnus
                      Participant

Do other people have male griffs with the brown on the beak? It looks odd to me… my male doesn’t have it, and the browns don’t have it… the pearl & wolf do though. I don’t really like it. Blah, and I already put in an order.

Question:
                        This is obviously the Black purple female to go with the long retired and sought after black male original, right? I thought this female was supposed to be an LE or LP and not production. I thought the Blk Sunset Griffins (new ones coming out) were to be regular production.

Someone set me straight. I was gifted with the Blk Sunset Male and though I know this female isnt his match, they will become a blended family since as a house warming, the wolf chicks were part of that!

However, *when* the black sunset females come out, I will also get one of her as well- and her chicks too. Then I will ironically have 2 females (I gravitate towards males) and one male! Hope they dont fight! But now of course, as if seeking the original retired black griff was hard enough, now I’ll feel even more obligated to find it. But I cant justify the money. If family finds one and gifts it forward, I’ll be gracious (and they have always been good to me as I have to them; I love giving), but I think my Blk Sunset male is going to have his harem of 2 females, the wolf chicks and then black chickies!

However, I do know one of my in laws is pursuing getting me the rest of the wolf family eventually (er, that means I’ll have 3 females! ah!) But at least then the Blk Sunset will have a Wolf male to talk to what with all those females and chicks around! Theyll need a card night!

They are limited production. You can only get them from Windstone, for a limited time.

Nope. My male doesn’t either Mae. I am not quite sure why the females do. πŸ˜• But I got her anyway. I missed the brown fems. πŸ˜₯ But I will get one when they do another batch without stripey wings. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ *looks into stash-stein, notices it’s almost empty* πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
                        PT, there can NEVER be too many Griffins!! I have the wolf family and the brown and black males. I ordered the brown croucher (cuz I actually favor him over the sitting chick) and now the black female. I want the black croucher and the brown Female and I will be caught up! πŸ˜‰ Weeee! πŸ˜† (But the black male is stunning! And I haven’t ever seen the black sunsets done, so I haven’t got a clue as to what they look like… 😯 But they are gonna be production, so easier to get! Thank God! πŸ˜† )

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.