fbpx

Back From GBs!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Back From GBs!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Hey lady, I sent you some PMs. I cant get to you w/o an addy and the links you sent arent working. Im gonna go clean out the car and put some gas in it and get all ready to go. If we cant do this today, I will just mail your dragon to you… shippings on me, but customs is on you πŸ˜† Hope to hear from you soon!

Skigod377
      Participant

Skigod377
        Participant

Ok, I found your addy on a Paypal payment, now I just need a “we’re still on” πŸ˜€ I cant get the phone # you gave me to work. Probly cuz its international and I am missing some numbers, or not ommiting what I am supposed to.

Maria
          Participant

I’m such an idiot. I shoulda known to check the forum on a day when you’re coming. πŸ™„ I’m usually not on the forum on the weekends.
            Sorry! I hope you can still make it. And I’d never ask you to pay for shipping.

Skigod377
            Participant

Im on my way girl.. SHould be about 4 hrs or so, depending on traffic. See ya soon!!

Maria
              Participant

Ski, you’re a treasure. Can’t wait!

Starbreeze
                Participant

Have a great weekend, you two!!! πŸ˜†

Akeyla
                  Participant

yo girls!
                    if you will have a min or two, the offer of coffe, cake and dragon choosing still stands πŸ™‚

darjeb
                    Participant

Have a great weekend ladies

wolflodge100
                      Participant

Have fun you guys! πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
                        Participant

Hey!!! If they’re both busy this weekend, now’s my chance to pass them up in number of posts!!! Do you think I can do it??? πŸ˜†

wolflodge100
                          Participant

You’d better start talking then, you have a ways to go! πŸ˜†

starbreeze wrote:

Hey!!! If they’re both busy this weekend, now’s my chance to pass them up in number of posts!!! Do you think I can do it??? πŸ˜†

Good luck with that πŸ˜†

keschete
                            Participant

I hope they have fun. It was great having siberakh1 come for a visit here. We had a great time.

When you get together with other forum members, it is really fun….I wish more people from the forum were closer to me πŸ™‚

Wish I could do that!!! I think it would be cool to meet other forum members face to face. But I don’t think anyone lives in the middle of the east coast….*sigh*…it’s pretty boring back here.

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.