fbpx

Back From GBs!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Back From GBs!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

Sounds like you ladies had a great time.

None of the Forum members live near me either I am in SE Florida just south of West Palm Beach and it would be great if any of them did.

Maria
      Participant

Starbreeze is in the same state… Close enough, right? πŸ˜†

Here’s the best pic of our fun time. (Sorry, I’m not much of a snapshotter. Ski remembered last minute we oughta have something by which to remember the visit.)

Akeyla
        Participant

dawwww… thats ok πŸ™‚ I’m glad to hear you had fun πŸ™‚

I was thinking to drop by, but I’ve been seing my boy only 3 hours per day and we try to use the weekends.
          But the next time you drop by, there’s a batch of dragons waiting to be chosen πŸ™‚

Stephanie
          Participant

Glad that you two had a great time!!!

Ski, is your hair naturaly curly???

lamortefille
            Participant

That’s a great pic of the two of you. πŸ˜€

Bob

starbreeze wrote:

Hey!!! If they’re both busy this weekend, now’s my chance to pass them up in number of posts!!! Do you think I can do it??? πŸ˜†

Start with baby steps. Ski did not even get passed when she was off getting married.
                I’m glad you 2 had a GREAT time. It’s very nice to meet Forum members so we can feel less strange about our addiction here

lamortefille
                Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Hey!!! If they’re both busy this weekend, now’s my chance to pass them up in number of posts!!! Do you think I can do it??? πŸ˜†

Start with baby steps. Ski did not even get passed when she was off getting married.
                  I’m glad you 2 had a GREAT time. It’s very nice to meet Forum members so we can feel less strange about our addiction here

GB is only 29 posts behind Ski right now…

Purplecat
                  Participant

I was sooo shocked to find out that I had stumbled into the top ten posters, but then again, I do talk alot! πŸ˜†

Bob

lamortefille wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

GB is only 29 posts behind Ski right now…
                      but how many posts is Star Breeze behind?

Stephanie
                      Participant

Sounds like a great trip! πŸ™‚

Maria
                        Participant

Akeyla wrote:

I was thinking to drop by, but I’ve been seing my boy only 3 hours per day and we try to use the weekends.
                          But the next time you drop by, there’s a batch of dragons waiting to be chosen πŸ™‚

It’s a bummer Ski wasn’t able to run off with some of your work, Aky. She really admired the ones you gave me.
                          But… She’s going to Hawaii. Dragon delivery is a good a reason as any to visit her there, right? πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                          Participant

Serenity wrote:

Ski, is your hair naturaly curly???

Yup. πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
                            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Akeyla wrote:

It’s a bummer Ski wasn’t able to run off with some of your work, Aky. She really admired the ones you gave me.
                              But… She’s going to Hawaii. Dragon delivery is a good a reason as any to visit her there, right? πŸ˜€YUP!! πŸ˜†

Purplecat
                              Participant

Lol..either one of you feel free to stop by if you’re ever in Kentucky, I’d love visitors! πŸ˜€

I’m in Maryland so everyone feel free to let me know if you are in the area!!!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.