fbpx

Autumn Tiger Ki-rin pg. 5

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Autumn Tiger Ki-rin pg. 5

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

Arlla wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Arlla your stuff is absolutely amazing! I just love drooling over your new posts.
      Do you ever do trades?

I hope to do some trades at some point – just haven’t really had the time or financial freedom. ๐Ÿ˜‰

cool. i’ll look foreword to when you are able to.

Arlla
      Participant

mmloda wrote:

Arlla did u get my PM about the shipping????

Ack! Probably not – lemme go check ๐Ÿ˜ณ

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
        Participant

ALRIGHT – I think I’ve managed to address everyone who’s PMed me… If you find I haven’t answered you, send me a reminder and I’ll answer as quick as I can.
          Thanks for your patience everyone!

-J R R Tolkien

Andrea
          Participant

Sounds like *someone* is going to be veeeerrrryyy busy for awhile! 8)

siberakh1
            Participant

Yippee! I just had a package arrive today! I thought it was something else I ordered, but thought, “Wait… this is slightly heavier than a stuffed toy should be.”, then looked at the shipping cost and was like, “Oh…. OH!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ” *grin ear to ear*!

My silver brindle and snow leopard griffin #2 arrived safe and sound today and are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much Arlla! I’ll have to grab one of my parents’ cameras tomorrow to take pictures (since mine is on its last leg). I love him so much! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! ๐Ÿ˜€ 8) ๐Ÿ˜€

Mmloda
              Participant

Cool….I bet they are even more grogeous in person… ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

Arlla
                Participant

Phoenix wrote:

Sounds like *someone* is going to be veeeerrrryyy busy for awhile! 8)

lol – maybe a little. But I think my real problem is that I’m disorganized and a tad brain fried… please ignore me when I start spouting gibberish.

siberakh1 wrote:

Yippee! I just had a package arrive today! I thought it was something else I ordered, but thought, “Wait… this is slightly heavier than a stuffed toy should be.”, then looked at the shipping cost and was like, “Oh…. OH!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ” *grin ear to ear*!

My silver brindle and snow leopard griffin #2 arrived safe and sound today and are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much Arlla! I’ll have to grab one of my parents’ cameras tomorrow to take pictures (since mine is on its last leg). I love him so much! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! ๐Ÿ˜€ 8) ๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ Very glad they arrived safe and that you’re happy with them. I know they’ve gone to a good home! ….let me know if they get lonely and need another buddy or two… ๐Ÿ˜‰

-J R R Tolkien

Arlla
                  Participant

I’m in Corvallis now guys, and I’ll be here a little while. Wish me luck making the gypsum behave!!!

-J R R Tolkien

Stephanie
                    Participant

LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF LUCK!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Grayfire_artz
                      Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ *drools on moniter* wooow

Mmloda
                        Participant

๐Ÿ™‚ Hope you enjoy being at the factory Arrla…I’m sure you will and you will probably have aton of fun… ๐Ÿ˜‰
                          Oh by the way I LUVVVVV… your new siggy ๐Ÿ˜€

Marzena

Stephanie
                          Participant

Crap! Now I have to look up that song! LOL XD *Found it!* LOL XD :hi:

“Dressed like a million dollar trooper, Trying hard to look like Gary Cooper, Super dooper!”

Love the new siggy by the way! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Maria
                            Participant

I like your siggie, Arlla. Very cute.

Arlla
                              Participant

^_^ thanks everyone! I had fun making the siggie… I don’t think it’s quite big enough to be able to see his snazzy walking cane, but he does have one! I think the copyright small print is too small to see too….

-J R R Tolkien

Purplecat
                                Participant

rofl! that is an awesome siggie! I love it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 107 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.