April Raffle: Congrats, Selasphorus!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone April Raffle: Congrats, Selasphorus!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Inquiring minds want to know which remaining piece you will pick. πŸ˜€

They certainly do!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

lamortefille
      Participant

Congrats!!

Congratz! πŸ˜€

Anonymous

Congratulations to the winner, Snuffalupagus, err uh Phosphosperus erm oh! Selasphorus GESUNDHEIT! πŸ˜€ But seriously, CONGRATS! Enjoy!

Sbianchi
          Participant

Congratulations Selasphorus!

Katherine
            Participant

Woot!! Congratulations!!!

Skigod377
              Participant

Congratulations. πŸ™‚

lamortefille
                Participant

If you win a raffle, you are required to show pix. New rule. lol πŸ˜›

darjeb
                  Participant

CONGRATULATIONS

Anna
                    Participant

lamortefille wrote:

If you win a raffle, you are required to show pix. New rule. lol πŸ˜›

Agreed! πŸ˜€

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

Congrats on your win! πŸ™‚

*pops up from out of nowhere*

Guys, let’s be fair, not everyone is on the forums all the time and Pepper/Sela has a LOT going on right now and probably has no idea this topic exists. In fact, I never knew she had an account here until now. o__O But then again, nowadays I only show up once in a blue moon! (Being in a Windstone Addiction Center when you don’t have the $$$ to buy any sort of Windstone is often torturous!)

But I digress. I know it sounds impossible to most of you that a person would not be around the forums when they win a raffle, but sometimes, especially when life isn’t being too kind to you, certain things fall through the cracks.

I’m sorry if that sounded touchy, but my self-censoring circuit is massively broken lately. πŸ˜›

Skigod377
                        Participant

I am pretty sure everyone was just saying ‘congrats’ and not getting on anyone for anything. πŸ™‚

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

rockerbot wrote:

Guys, let’s be fair, not everyone is on the forums all the time and Pepper/Sela has a LOT going on right now and probably has no idea this topic exists. In fact, I never knew she had an account here until now. o__O But then again, nowadays I only show up once in a blue moon! (Being in a Windstone Addiction Center when you don’t have the $$$ to buy any sort of Windstone is often torturous!)

But I digress. I know it sounds impossible to most of you that a person would not be around the forums when they win a raffle, but sometimes, especially when life isn’t being too kind to you, certain things fall through the cracks.

I’m sorry if that sounded touchy, but my self-censoring circuit is massively broken lately. πŸ˜›

?? Uh, not to be a jerk but what the heck? Everyone here was just congratulating her. πŸ™‚ I didn’t see anyone saying anything otherwise.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

Jennifer wrote:

rockerbot wrote:

?? Uh, not to be a jerk but what the heck? Everyone here was just congratulating her. πŸ™‚ I didn’t see anyone saying anything otherwise.

I think it might be in response to a bit of teasing in this post, but that’s just my guess.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.