April Raffle: Congrats, Selasphorus!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone April Raffle: Congrats, Selasphorus!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

*shrugs* It was just a bit of good natured teasing on my part and it wasn’t directed at anyone in particular.

Katherine
      Participant

lamortefille wrote:

*shrugs* It was just a bit of good natured teasing on my part and it wasn’t directed at anyone in particular.

I took it as you were being nice and friendly. Plus, we all want to see pix, so you were just relaying that in a playful manner.

machineguts
        Participant

Congrats!! πŸ™‚

Stephanie
          Participant

Jennifer wrote:

rockerbot wrote:

*pops up from out of nowhere*

Guys, let’s be fair, not everyone is on the forums all the time and Pepper/Sela has a LOT going on right now and probably has no idea this topic exists. In fact, I never knew she had an account here until now. o__O But then again, nowadays I only show up once in a blue moon! (Being in a Windstone Addiction Center when you don’t have the $$$ to buy any sort of Windstone is often torturous!)

But I digress. I know it sounds impossible to most of you that a person would not be around the forums when they win a raffle, but sometimes, especially when life isn’t being too kind to you, certain things fall through the cracks.

I’m sorry if that sounded touchy, but my self-censoring circuit is massively broken lately. πŸ˜›

?? Uh, not to be a jerk but what the heck? Everyone here was just congratulating her. πŸ™‚ I didn’t see anyone saying anything otherwise.

Agreed!

Bob

StellarWing wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

If you win a raffle, you are required to show pix. New rule. lol πŸ˜›

Agreed! πŸ˜€
              You can’t if you don’t know how 😈

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.