fbpx

Anyone interested in factory photos?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Anyone interested in factory photos?

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

I would love to see images and information on Facebook posted here in general. I never use Facebook at all, and I miss out on a lot here by not using it. It even kept me away from the Windstone site for a few months because of it. I would especially like if any announcements about new products or restocking of older sculptures got posted in both places. I have added my name to email notifications for out of stock pieces I want, but I like the idea of having the Windstone site as my back up. I know it’s a lot of trouble to have that information updated in two places, but I find Facebook too intrusive to use even for my beloved Windstones.

As Kiya said, you are actually getting more up to date information when you look at the windstone site, not facebook. Once she gets a gallery here you won’t miss anything.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.