Anyone interested in factory photos?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Anyone interested in factory photos?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

I’ve been posting photos for awhile from the factory on Facebook, but I know some folks don’t use Facebook.

Would anyone like me to start cross-posting the pictures here?

I would love to see them! I am one of the only people left who doesn’t have a facebook, or want one! So this is AAA+++!!! yay for me!

Melissa
      Participant

About the only reason I ever look at the Facebook site, is to see those factory photos!

If it’s not too much trouble, I’d love to see them here!

Amy
        Participant

I’m not a facebooker, but I would definitely love to see the pictures! =D

fatalbeauty
          Participant

I would like to see them on here…..

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Lorie
            Participant

I am not a Facebooker either. I would love to see the pics.

Adaneth
              Participant

I avoid Facebook like the plague/can’t access it from work anyway, so I would LOVE to see photos crossposted here.

Thanks so much for making the offer!! 🙂

etruscan
                Participant

I find I can look at your photos on Facebook without being signed in, but I would rather have them posted here (if it is not too much trouble for you). 🙂

Bodine
                  Participant

Yep,definetly,love the factory and production shots.I have worked a few different kinds of factories and your set-up is familiar.I like to see the pieces being painted in stages too.Watch them come to life.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kiya
                    Participant

Okay – I’ll see if I can get someone to set up a gallery for me to use (it would be a pain to post them all to a thread).

dragonmedley
                      Participant

That would be awesome.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

dragonshoard
                        Participant

Would love to see them as a gallery or a photobucket album with a link posted here. And of course a message that new photos have been added. Picture-heavy threads are a hassle, even with the lower number of posts per page, on a slow connection.

Dragondreamweaver
                          Participant

I would love to see images and information on Facebook posted here in general. I never use Facebook at all, and I miss out on a lot here by not using it. It even kept me away from the Windstone site for a few months because of it. I would especially like if any announcements about new products or restocking of older sculptures got posted in both places. I have added my name to email notifications for out of stock pieces I want, but I like the idea of having the Windstone site as my back up. I know it’s a lot of trouble to have that information updated in two places, but I find Facebook too intrusive to use even for my beloved Windstones.

Kiya
                            Participant

I would love to see images and information on Facebook posted here in general. I never use Facebook at all, and I miss out on a lot here by not using it. It even kept me away from the Windstone site for a few months because of it. I would especially like if any announcements about new products or restocking of older sculptures got posted in both places. I have added my name to email notifications for out of stock pieces I want, but I like the idea of having the Windstone site as my back up. I know it’s a lot of trouble to have that information updated in two places, but I find Facebook too intrusive to use even for my beloved Windstones.

To be honest, the site is 100% better as a source of information than Facebook. Everything goes up on the site first and is updated more frequently. If you click the “back in stock” notifications you’ll get word of restocks WAAAY before they go up on Facebook (I almost never notice when we restock! LOL)

If a special item stays up on the site for a bit, it gets posted to Facebook, but you can see them in the special items area long before they get posted to Facebook as well.

Same with the new items notices. They will go out to those on the mailing list, but they only make it to Facebook about 80% of the time.

Really the only truly unique thing on the Facebook pages are the photos and that’s largely a result of my not having an easy and effective way of loading photos onto the website in large numbers. 🙂

Kim
                              Blocked

That’s a great idea. Hope to see them on here.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.