fbpx

Anyone have any phobias?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Anyone have any phobias?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Skigod377
      Participant

I hate touching food (Not while im cooking, im ok w/that.) Esp after its been in the sink. Totally makes me shudder…Sometimes even gag. 😆 How about you?

frozendragon
        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I hate touching food (Not while im cooking, im ok w/that.) Esp after its been in the sink. Totally makes me shudder…Sometimes even gag. 😆 How about you?

like old food?

EW

spiders and heights….can’t handle either of em…

Jason
          Participant

I have a phobia of not getting a curled dragon when there posted cause everyone around here is just as trigger happy as me. LOL

umm ya we already covered mine

butterflies

and I cant have my food touch other food on my plate

lamortefille
            Participant

spiders and large waterfalls

Skigod377
              Participant

frozendragon wrote:

like old food?

That too, but say I rinse off my plate in the sink, and there was still a piece of food on it… and I have to take it out of the sink? Yuk…totally nasty.

Skigod377
                Participant

lamortefille wrote:

spiders and large waterfalls

Why large waterfalls? Thats a new one.

frozendragon
                  Participant

skigod377 wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

like old food?

That too, but say I rinse off my plate in the sink, and there was still a piece of food on it… and I have to take it out of the sink? Yuk…totally nasty.

yeah my sister does that all the time to me…leaves it all in the sink (including cat food)…and I have to take it all out of the sink and clean the sink

that is like the nastiest thing..

Skigod377
                    Participant

I shuddered just thinking about that.

Participant

Big spiders and cockroaches (especially the big ones that look like beatles). At least I haven’t had to deal with that since my family left California. I guess it’s too wet here in Oregon for them. 😆

SPark
                        Participant

Heights, open spaces.

The first I like to challenge a lot. I go hiking on cliffs and climb trees and such. The only heights-related thing that’s stymied me is those fake rock climbing walls. If there’s a slant to whatever I’m climbing, I’m okay. Scared silly, but not paralyzed. I’ve climbed a lot of real rocks that were pretty steep and pretty high. But the straight up and down just gets to me, doesn’t matter that I know I’m safe in the harness, I get too freaked out and can’t manage it.

The open spaces thing isn’t quite as strong, I’ve never yet flipped out and had to get inside somewhere, I’m just… nervous, when there’s nothing between me and the horizon. I need buildings, or at least hills and mountains. I think if I moved to Kansas, I’d never set foot outside the house. *shudder*

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

frozendragon wrote:

spiders and heights….can’t handle either of em…

Me too. Especially if the height is a suspension bridge over water – not the ones big enough for cars to drive over mind you, the ones that only people can fit on.

Lokie
                            Participant

I’m afraid of heights. I had to see a hypnotist for it just to get the nerve to ride the Superman rollercoaster at Six Flags New England.

Seeing toothpaste, all foamy and such, coming out of someones mouth while brushing their teeth makes me gag.

Insects in general…except for those cute fuzzy hawk moths and butterflies…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 146 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.