fbpx

Anyone have an obsessed neighbour?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Anyone have an obsessed neighbour?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

wolflodge100 wrote:

My neighbors son comes over with his friends and play the drums VERY BADLY as loud as they can. The drums are in the bedroom which is directly across from mine about 20 feet away πŸ™„

hehe, hopefully it isn’t late at night. When my bf had band practice they would come over on the weekends but they wouldn’t play past 9:00 pm. I didn’t want to annoy the neighbors too bad.

laphon1
    Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Quote:

They moved and cops moved in their house. I have a cop that lives behind us, and cop that lives kiddie corner and a cop that lives about a block away. Generally our neighborhood is quiet.

Gee, I wonder why the neighborhood is quiet?

lamortefille
      Participant

We have a cop across the street. It doesn’t stop the dork next door from getting trashed and playing his music as loudly as possible. The worst part is, he will play the same song over and over and over. His wife has a voice like fingernails on a chalkboard and it’s always a treat to hear her screaming at him, their kid or their dog. πŸ™„

We have fun neighbors… just the other day there were a bunch of police cars on the street at about 7 in the morning, complete, as I’m told, with a battering ram. Later we found out that the neighbor’s daughter had committed “gang homicide” and the coppers were there to arrest her.

Besides that, our neighbors across the street are very, very odd. It is like their body language is just… off. The lady will stand there in the street and chat, but she does so with her back to you. One time my friend and I went over there to see the chihuahuas they have and she was amused by something… but instead of laughing just kept saying “that’s hilarious” over and over again. Not smiling, nothing. She looked so grim. I guess it’s the kind of thing you just have to experience to understand… but they are very bizarre people. My mom can tell you a crazy story about them and their Clydesdale. I won’t try to do it because I wasn’t there.

Elena
        Participant

We have a neighbor across the street that hates our dog. He has 2 boxers, who he thinks are perfectly trained to voice commands but doesn’t. He hates our dog cause he’s a ‘misbred mutt’ and his dogs an our bark at each other. His dogs have gotten out of the yard too many times to count and once even attacked my dog. He thinks his dogs are so well trained but they charge people on the street and only listen about 50% of the time. He also takes his dogs into the alley to poop and doesn’t clean up so all those neighbors hate him. When we called Animal Services after the attack he got really pissed off at us swearing threatening etc. We’re not the only ones who think he’s a jerk and we feel bad for those poor dogs, it’s not thier fault hes a jerk and trained them that way.

This thread makes me feel better. I thought all the tards in the world were my neighbors.

I have one house I really dislike, and one that just annoys me to no end. the house I don’t like is catty-corner to me. The cops are banging down thier doors all the time. the mother and son mother f eachother(one at midnight when I let the dog out to go potty, I could hear them word for word since the rest of the world was sleeping). they are pretty crazy. There used to be a baby over there, but there were about 15 cop cars, and I haven’t seen the baby since. The boy is still there, he’s like 10ish. If you walk by thier house, they throw rocks at you.

The old lady across the way from me is…at best, bizarr. Oil City has no parking. I am actually well known for being the one who started the parking on the wrong side of the street, and since you can STILl fit 2 cars on the street, plus my parked one, and the legally parked one, I didn’t think it was a big deal. Well, neighbor called the cops about that a few times, but apparently word spread because I noticed within a few days ALL of my road started parking like that. Good for us. We all got tickets at first, but not any more.

then our car broke down in front of the weird neighbor’s house. It sat for a day. She called the cops, because the car was ugly, and in front of her house. I parked my car in my yard one day to clean it out, she called the cops because it was partually on the sidewalk. We mow our grass, but if it’s not up to par, shewill either yell at us from across the way 😯 or make someone else do it for us…bizarr. She comes over at 6am(i’m an 8am person) to tell me the street sweepers are coming, so make sure to not park my car in front of her house or they won’t be able to collect the leaves. She sweeps her sidewalk at least 4 times a day. Mows at least twice a week. Weird thing is, her house is just about falling down, one good gust of wind and she’s toast.

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

bluepony78 wrote:

Weird thing is, her house is just about falling down, one good gust of wind and she’s toast.

Hope for a gust of wind? :mrgreen: I know, I’m so not going to heaven…. 😈

LOL I thought my old neighbor downstairs was a picky fart. He used to call my landlord and say he could smell cat litter in the hall. Too bad they came over and didn’t smell a thing (yes, its cleaned everyday, 2 boxes 4 cats, you do the math.) and so on. Then he called them up to tell them I parked my car in 2 spots. It’s a 94 taurus, it’s rusted half out, and has aobut 200,000 miles. Why would I want to take to stalls with that? Maybe if it was a brand new Jag or something. πŸ™„
            He mowed the lawn in cut off shorts only. He weighs about 300 and he has peirced nipples. Now how is that for a sight to behold? πŸ˜›
            Well, I got even one day, but not on purpose. 😳 He was grilling outside the back door and the other neighbors were sitting out on the landing smoking, (I live in the 2nd story) and my Sylvester happened to cough up a hairball with a little extra with it. Right on the rug at the back door. So, instead of picking it up, I decided to just sorta toss it off the balcony…Well, I didn’t know he was cooking down there. 😯
            Long story short, I couldn’t have aimed it any better or it couldn’t have happend to a better candidate than him, but it flipped off the rug and sorta did this curveball thing and landed straight ont he plate he had sitting out for the finished product to take its ride to his table. He yelled WTF? and I had to duck back inside before the gales of laughter poured out of me. The last thing I did before ducking back in was look to my other neighbors and shrug with a wicked smile on my face. 😈 I honestly didn’t aim for that to happen, but after that, he left me alone. He moved out aobut 3 weeks ago. I highly doubt I will be going to heaven either Cat, since I knew if I said sorry, it would be all giggly, and not mean a thing! πŸ˜†
            BTW, he also worked with my dad for aobut a month, and he couldn’t stand him either. He always lies aobut EVERYTHING. πŸ˜‰

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

Shall we save eachother seats?

Sounds like a plan. πŸ˜†

Jennifer
              Keymaster

My husband and I have a condo planned by The Lake of Fire.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

lamortefille
                Participant

LOL! What a great story, WC. I’m still laughing…

Hehe those are great stories. πŸ˜†

Jodi
                  Participant

That’s funny. Projectile hairballs! πŸ˜†

Jodi
                    Participant

We have neighbors that are really nice, but the father likes to sit outside and smoke in his boxer shorts (and nothing else). He can’t sit in a chair because his back is so bad, so he knees on the grass in front of it and leans forward onto the seat, like he’s praying. πŸ˜† He’s an old, grey-haired, heavy guy, I should add. Sometimes when we’d get out of our cars and walk to the house, we’d see him there, butt side facing us, and the shorts weren’t always up where they should be. 😯

We built a fence. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.