fbpx

Any chance of Produc/LP Rainbow Laps?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Any chance of Produc/LP Rainbow Laps?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Melody wrote:

Yes I will make rainbow laps … sometime. Keep squeaking so I don’t forget! I mean not CONSTANTLY, but it is ok to remind me.

YAY!

Oh, and don’t worry, I probably won’t squeak about them again till, er, at least March. Probably June. ๐Ÿ™‚ I need to give my poor stressed-out bank account time to rebuild!

And heh, I know exactly how you feel about the writing stuff down and then misplacing it. If all the notes-to-self I’d ever lost returned to me, I’d have an apartment filled floor to ceiling… I’d die of papercuts trying to get out, assuming I didn’t suffocated first. I am ALWAYS losing important notes! ๐Ÿ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Purplecat
      Participant

OH PLEASE CAN THEY HAVE RED EYES???? I love the rainbow but don’t like the blue eyes and would love an opportunity to get them with some other color eyes…they don’t even have to be red…bright yellow or purple or orange… on a lap for sure! 8)

Melody
        Keymaster

purplecat wrote:

OH PLEASE CAN THEY HAVE RED EYES???? I love the rainbow but don’t like the blue eyes and would love an opportunity to get them with some other color eyes…they don’t even have to be red…bright yellow or purple or orange… on a lap for sure! 8)

I hate the dark blue eyes too!

Arlla
          Participant

Melody wrote:

purplecat wrote:

I hate the dark blue eyes too!

XD XD Then why the heck did you use them??

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
            -J R R Tolkien

Maria
            Participant

Because other people told her too.

Maria
              Participant

lamortefille wrote:

travistie wrote:

*cough* rainbow Spectral. :squeak:

I would take one of those, too!

Add my squeaks!
                I can’t believe I missed that.

Purplecat
                Participant

AAAaaargh!! the same thing happened with the large rock dragon, he looked sooo much better with orange eyes! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Maria
                  Participant

Yeah, but at least he ended up with straw in the end. The Little Rock Dragon has the doggone blue eyes!

Purplecat
                    Participant

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Are there any other color choices you got overruled on Melody?

You can put the royal blue ones in mine Melody. I loved those eyes in the rainbow and that is basically why I started collecting the browns… ๐Ÿ˜ณ
                      But in all fairness the eyes in ALL the rainbow dragons should be the same color. ๐Ÿ˜• Then I would be sure to pick up a Riser in rainbow atleast, where as otherwise my fledgie (and perhaps curlie one day) will be a lonely little guy. (I really didn’t care for the rainbow family, but I might like it on something like the scratcher, Lap, or spectrals) ๐Ÿ˜€

Maria
                      Participant

The Riser has Spectral eyes, so there should be no fuss over him!

Purplecat
                        Participant

Very true! ๐Ÿ˜€

Ooops, I need to learn to read from where I posted last…Yeah, the Risers and Spectrals should have the orbs. But, until the prospect of the lap and Riser (Having to see them firt before commiting to buy) I had no want of any other rainbows except the Fledgling I have. I didn’t like the “masking” effect on the mother and father…*shrugs* ๐Ÿ˜ณ
                          But, I am on the wagon to see the Riser or Lap. ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.