fbpx

Any chance of Produc/LP Rainbow Laps?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Any chance of Produc/LP Rainbow Laps?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Was there ever a production Lap Dragon in Rainbow? I’ve never seen one, so I’d *love* it if those came into production! (Or Limited Production, if you must.)

Sometime next year would be perfect. (June is my birthday month, hint hint!)

I’d also love to see Laps in the Ruby-Replacement color, especially Silver or Copper Mauve. (Third choice: Ember.)

…I bet you can guess my favorite sculpt. ::grins::

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Melody
        Keymaster

nightcrow wrote:

Was there ever a production Lap Dragon in Rainbow? I’ve never seen one, so I’d *love* it if those came into production! (Or Limited Production, if you must.)

Sometime next year would be perfect. (June is my birthday month, hint hint!)

I’d also love to see Laps in the Ruby-Replacement color, especially Silver or Copper Mauve. (Third choice: Ember.)

…I bet you can guess my favorite sculpt. ::grins::Yes I will make rainbow laps … sometime. Keep squeaking so I don’t forget! I mean not CONSTANTLY, but it is ok to remind me. I can’t remember everything, even though I do write stuff down..and loose it..

Starbreeze
          Participant

Too many notes to keep track of??? πŸ˜†

Patricia
            Participant

I’d love a rainbow lap myself. squeek

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

lamortefille
              Participant

Old Warrior or Lap

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Hehehe, what if we make you a large banner with a list of everything not produced yet? Like Rainbow laps, OW, Spectrals, BG spectrals, Ruby hatching royalty etc. That way it would sure be hard to lose! πŸ˜€

Arlla
                  Participant

EEEEEE!! πŸ˜€ *dance* yay for rainbow laps!!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                    -J R R Tolkien

*squees at the thought of rainbow laps* ^_____^

Maria
                    Participant

I’ll buy one!

Travistie
                      Participant

*cough* rainbow Spectral. :squeak:

siberakh1
                        Participant

I would LOVE a Rainbow lap, especially if it waited until after the holidays to show πŸ˜‰ Something to look forward to πŸ˜€

Sticky notes….That’s the ticket!! πŸ˜† And one hell of a big board to put them on!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lamortefille
                          Participant

travistie wrote:

*cough* rainbow Spectral. :squeak:

I would take one of those, too!

Maebnus
                            Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Sticky notes….That’s the ticket!! πŸ˜† And one hell of a big board to put them on!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The problem with sticky notes… IF you manage not to lose them, you get so used to seeing them that you just stop paying attention. It’s Sticky Desensitization. Well, at least that’s what happens to me. Prioritizing by color works for a week or so….

I’d love a rainbow something or other. Not picky what, just something new. A curl or coil would be awesome though. Though I’m still hoping for a rainbow SK one day… that I do NOT have to fight for on ebay…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.