fbpx

Any big expectations for the new year?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Any big expectations for the new year?

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

Goals, resolutions?

Are you asking me? Or did this just get posted in the wrong place?

Melody
      Keymaster

Hey Chessie! Any New Years Resolutions?

Melody wrote:

You have to post this here, walk into the living room and tell me that you asked me a question on the forum in order to get an answer? I’d say you’re lazy, but you DID have to walk in here in order to notify me… so… I guess that either makes you incomprehensible or just really bored. Hmm.

Anyhow, to answer your question: My New Year’s resolution is to come up with the perfect resolution for next year. It will be witty, well-worded, and most likely a pun of some sort.*

What’s yours?

*I’ve obviously failed at it this year.

Melody
        Keymaster

I’d walk in the living room and tell you but I am too lazy.

Melody wrote:

I’d walk in the living room and tell you but I am too lazy.

awww a mothers love, LMAO, you guys are so funny.

Skigod377
          Participant

Melody wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Goals, resolutions?

Yes, it was for you. πŸ˜†

Melody
            Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

Melody wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Goals, resolutions?

Oh, well, my New Year’s resolutions are always to continue the old New Year’s resolutions I’ve had in the past.I’ve noticed that they don’t go away from last year. I am still working on flossing my teeth every night, which I haven’t been, and keeping my Grandmother’s African violets alive. I have kept one alive.
              This year my old resolution is to do at least SOME of my comic.Even a few pages would be something! If I can just do the part about the poads …Oh and I want to learn more about grammer. You probably think I am kidding. None of that dieting crap for me.Is that is an incomplete sentence?

Melody
              Keymaster

Chessapeaka wrote:

Melody wrote:

You have to post this here, walk into the living room and tell me that you asked me a question on the forum in order to get an answer? I’d say you’re lazy, but you DID have to walk in here in order to notify me… so… I guess that either makes you incomprehensible or just really bored. Hmm.

Anyhow, to answer your question: My New Year’s resolution is to come up with the perfect resolution for next year. It will be witty, well-worded, and most likely a pun of some sort.*

What’s yours?

*I’ve obviously failed at it this year. You did pretty well on this one!

Skigod377
                Participant

Melody wrote:

Oh, well, my New Year’s resolutions are always to continue the old New Year’s resolutions I’ve had in the past.I’ve noticed that they don’t go away from last year. I am still working on flossing my teeth every night, which I haven’t been, and keeping my Grandmother’s African violets alive. I have kept one alive.
                  This year my old resolution is to do at least SOME of my comic.Even a few pages would be something! If I can just do the part about the poads …Oh and I want to learn more about grammer. You probably think I am kidding. None of that dieting crap for me.Is that is an incomplete sentence?

I understood it πŸ™‚ I have the same ones every year. Stop biting my nails…pay off credit cards… I dont even bother to try dieting cuz I know I will never do it. Good luck with your comic!!

Melody
                  Keymaster

CherylKaufman wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

And the not eating sugars thing …I do so poorly at that πŸ™ But alas- I WILL try.

But not before your chocolates arrive, right?

EeeeGads no!! Not before the chocolate arrives! I meant regular candy- not special foods sent to me by forum members!Don’t we sell those? Dang, did I quote the wrong thing again? I meant; don’t we sell the foot things?

Melody
                    Keymaster

Melody wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

And the not eating sugars thing …I do so poorly at that πŸ™ But alas- I WILL try.

But not before your chocolates arrive, right?

EeeeGads no!! Not before the chocolate arrives! I meant regular candy- not special foods sent to me by forum members!Don’t we sell those?I think everyone should resolve to do something you really want to do, for fun, that you haven’t gotten around to doing. This would be in addition to the yucky no-fun self-improvement ones everybody comes up with.What would be your fun one?

Skigod377
                      Participant

emerald212 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Ski, what business card holder are you looking for? If it’s the Windstone one with the gargoyle foot or the Forms of the Feminine Spirit one, PM me. I can get you one.

Im bidding on a foot right now, though I hope to get the one that is ending sooner that just says, “Windstone Editions.” I really like that one. Do you have one of those?

I don’t have one of those. Sorry. I wouldn’t mind one of those either.

Hmmm…I see you got one.

Jodi
                        Participant

Melody wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Melody wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Goals, resolutions?

If you need help with grammar, you can pm me. I’m an English comp teacher (and grad student) at SCSU.

Melody
                          Keymaster

emerald212 wrote:

Melody wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Melody wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Goals, resolutions?

If you need help with grammar, you can pm me. I’m an English comp teacher (and grad student) at SCSU.OK!

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.