fbpx

another retired peacock…retired peacock or emeral-peacock

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone another retired peacock…retired peacock or emeral-peacock

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)
  • Author

I too have sent him a message. I made no comment on his claim to have contacted Melody and had her confirm that his Dragon really is Emerald-Peacock. I simply pointed out the lack of a hang tag and the coloring.

This is the only time I have not included my real name and email address in a message to a seller.

darjeb
    Participant

Has anybody noticed he still doesn’t have any bids on the peacock think he has annoyed enough people they won’t buy from him?

Ok just to be a jackass I had to send him the info as well, LOL I hope he replies.

BDW
      Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

has any one told him the distinct differences between the two? i.e. the turquoise and green spotted scales on the belly and the legs for the true peacock, and the jem color?

I did tell him the differences and he still says I’m wrong and he is rude…actualy down right nasty about it. πŸ‘Ώ

BDW
        Participant

Did any of you notice that there is two places on the dragon that the paint is chipped?
          On the wing and the tail. I know that on the wing it is not du to light since when you see the frontal picture the chip is still there. Funny he does not mention this in his description. Someone should ask him about the condition of the dragon and see if he mentions it. 😈

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Did any of you notice that there is two places on the dragon that the paint is chipped?
          On the wing and the tail. I know that on the wing it is not du to light since when you see the frontal picture the chip is still there. Funny he does not mention this in his description. Someone should ask him about the condition of the dragon and see if he mentions it. 😈

Well, since Im the “git and loser” already in his eyes, I’ll ask him about the condition of it. My bet is he either wont answer me or, he will come back with another insult nasty comment and avoid the question altogether and say something like “youre not interested in it anyway.” But I’ll do it for giggles. And- the more the merrier! 😈

Edit: As I was just sending him a message, he had already sent me another saying, “Piss off wanker.” I plainly responded by saying, “Does this dragon have any chips or flaws on it?” So, we’ll see what he says to that. Sad thing is, in MY communication with him, Ive been quite nice and polite, not putting him into a corner or anything. He is just being vicious for no reason. If I were a different person, I might be inclined to be hurt by the other things he’s said.

If you read his feedback, those who left negative feedback (that being 1 on the last month, 1 in the last 6 months and 1 in the last yr), they say as we are here- that he is very unpleasant to deal with and very rude.

BDW
          Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

If you read his feedback, those who left negative feedback (that being 1 on the last month, 1 in the last 6 months and 1 in the last yr), they say as we are here- that he is very unpleasant to deal with and very rude.

I had notice that too but one bad feedback is not always accurate and does not always have truth to it. I had that experience once where the seller lied and gave me negative feedback since I had given them negative feedback first for lying to me and never sending the merchandise. But after all this the dragon seller oviously deserved that feedback.

I agree but I read more than one neg FB that said roughly the same thing. And, from our first hand experience with this seller, we can all pretty much assume that others who have dealt with him saying he is rude, are spot on.

Nightcrow
            Participant

Haha, I was *just* coming over to the forum to ask that very thing!

I’d swear on a box of chocolates that that’s plain old Peacock, yet the seller claims to have communicated with WE…

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

nightcrow wrote:

I’d swear on a box of chocolates…

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ROTFLMAO!

BDW
              Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

He told me to get a life and friends and get off the computer cause I was a git and a loser and should play in traffic.

I really hope no one bids on that piece cause I want to see him relist it with the proper title.

He told me: ‘You really have too much time on your hands now piss off’
                And he tells you to get a life and so on….
                To me it sounds like he needs a life, friends and he needs to learn to socialize. 😯 And what is this: ‘should play in traffic’??? Who’s the loser?
                This guy needs serious help. SICK, SICK, SICK!
                Could you imagine a poor buyer purchasing from him and then having some problem of some kind with the transaction…how would our seller treat this buyer?

His response to my question as to whether there are any chips or flaws of any kind on this dragon was “NONE”

If someone here says they see chips, I tend to believe a forum member and not this seller.

BDW
                Participant

Hey did you see that someone bid on the supposed Emeral Peacock? I wonder if the buyer knows it’s not an Emeral Peacock. πŸ™„

Jasmine
                  Participant

He has two hours to go he has one bid but the person bidding has a 0 feedback score so I’m wondering if he’ll get scammed. πŸ™‚ I can see some small rubs on the bottom too.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.