fbpx

another retired peacock…retired peacock or emeral-peacock

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone another retired peacock…retired peacock or emeral-peacock

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant

Can anyone tell me if this guy is PEACOCK or EMERAL_ PEACOCK. I think he is just peacock since the purple is on the end of the wings and the top of the head where as the emeral-peacock has green at the end of the wings.
      http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130152118451&sspagename=ADME:X:RTQ:CA:11

BDW
      Participant

Kujacker
        Participant

Peacock. Some of the Peacocks have a fair amount of green on their sides. But he’s peacock.

edit: Here’s a photo of Emerald Peacock. http://www.magicalomaha.com/petpics/empeayoun.jpg
          His chest scales are green. The one on ebay has purple chest scales. The one on ebay also has way too much purple to be EP.
          And something I didn’t notice before, the EmPea have red (or purple?) jewels in their forehead. The peacock have a crystal like color.

BDW
          Participant

Funny I tried to tell the seller that it was a retired Peacock so that it does not mislead a potential buyer and πŸ™„ he does not seem to believe me. I’ll send him the link. Thank you Kujacker. πŸ˜‰

Participant

Yep, it’s peacock.

That is at a bad angle, but usually you can tell on the front of the neck (throat area) because the peacock has a purple/champagne coloring and on the Em Pea it is a emerald green.

BDW
              Participant

😯 Well this is the reply I got for trying to help him:
                ‘Why don’t you piss off and stop correcting ebay ads.’

This is what I replied to him:

‘Hi, I told you it was a PEACOCK to help you. It would be misleading if someone purchases it thinking it was an Emerald-Peacock only to find out it is a Peacock. There are serious collectors out there, looking to have all the peacocks line. I was trying to help you nothing more.’
                Last time I try to help someone! πŸ‘Ώ
                Sorry don’t mean to yell. πŸ™

wolflodge100
                Participant

Some people just don’t care πŸ™„

BDW
                  Participant

wolflodge100 wrote:

He did not have to be rude about it. He could have said instaid ‘thank you but I have decided to leave the description as is.’ I would have respected his choice regardless. Seriously he has a problem to blow up like that. πŸ™„ I definitly would not deal with someone like that.

wolflodge100
                    Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

wolflodge100 wrote:

He did not have to be rude about it. He could have said instaid ‘thank you but I have decided to leave the description as is.’ I would have respected his choice regardless. Seriously he has a problem to blow up like that. πŸ™„ I definitly would not deal with someone like that.

Thats what I meant, he doesn’t give one hoot about what you are trying to tell him so hence the rudeness. I was just sorry for you that he treated you like that.

Hey, he’s definatly a peacock, all the original peacocks have light blue crystals, the empeas have purple. I told the seller the same thing and got the exact same reply…some people are just rude.

Kujacker
                      Participant

>/ What an a-hole. “Piss off”? WTH is wrong with him. Not like you demanded for him to change it.

BDW
                        Participant

DragonMistress wrote:

Hey, he’s definatly a peacock, all the original peacocks have light blue crystals, the empeas have purple. I told the seller the same thing and got the exact same reply…some people are just rude.

πŸ™ Sorry you had to go through that. He needs anger management.

BDW
                          Participant

Kujacker wrote:

>/ What an a-hole. “Piss off”? WTH is wrong with him. Not like you demanded for him to change it.

I know, I’ve been mislead before and did not want that to happen to someone else and I honestly thought that he did not know the difference. Boy was I wrong…
                            πŸ˜• Usualy people appreciate when you give them the right info…I know I would.
                            I guess he does not care that he could probable get more for it if he would change it to ‘Retired peacock’. His loss. πŸ˜‰

dragonmedley
                            Participant

What a jerk! I’m always surprised to find out how some people just can’t accept not being right.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Heather
                              Participant

Sheez, what a dweeb. He’s not going to get far with that attitude. Well, don’t let it get to you, Blackdesertwind. You were trying to be helpful, and your point about listing a retired piece accurately being good for sales is a valid one. It’s a shame this guy just happens to be of the species Dorkus humungous.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 100 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.