fbpx

Almost Killed by Train today!!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Almost Killed by Train today!!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Thanks everyone for your great wishes and good comments. I am thankful that we are all OK and that no one else was hurt really bad. It is good to be here today with my family and I am very grateful that my friend is a great driver and a quick thinker. If not for her judgement we woulda been killed. I am a little better today now that I got all the info from Police report to know that no one was killed I feel a bit better. Trains will not be my favorite thing any time soon but….All will be well and I am happy to be able to hugg and Mooch my 4 kids and Hubby!

I must still have things I need to accomplish in this life!! Not my time or my friends.

KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

You have more Windstones to buy!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ *hugs* I’m glad you’re feeling a little better today

That must have been a horrible experience, but I am very glad that you and your friend are all right. God bless you

The relief I feel knowing that everyone is alive is hard to express. I don’t think I coulda handled it if someone died and I could do nothing to warn them of what was coming. I feel ok about it now and am only bothered 2 times a day when the train blasts it’s horn right behind my house. Startles the hell outta me and gives me a little flash. But on the positive side….I look at it as immersion therapy LOL ๐Ÿ™‚ The more I hear it and see it in my head the quicker I’ll get over it.

Thank you all for listening to me (so to speak) I appreciate it truly. It helped me so much just to get it out and talk about it.

Thank You All! You are so great.

You have more Windstones to buy!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ *hugs* I’m glad you’re feeling a little better today

HEY that’s a great way to look at it Kay….you’re right……..gotta get me some more DRAGONS. Maybe my luck will find me the Peacock Emp that I desperately want at a reasonable price I can afford!!! Hey….I can hope can’t I ๐Ÿ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

I saw one on ebay with a few other dragons that’re (last I checked) at like $300… they’re dusty though, and I don’t think it says anything about tags/boxes… but it says they’re not damaged, so migh be worth lookin at?

Oh goodness. I have lots of family up in GP (I’ve driven across that particular train track before) and didn’t hear about it… SO GLAD you’re okay and that there were no fatalities in the pileup!

Oh goodness. I have lots of family up in GP (I’ve driven across that particular train track before) and didn’t hear about it… SO GLAD you’re okay and that there were no fatalities in the pileup!

I remember that you used to live up here. I am glad that all are safe too and I hope that none of your family members were involved. That is such a dangerous track in serious fog. You can’t even see the yellow warning lights up in the air in thick fog. Your warning is TRAIN HORN

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

I have a track I cross at my parents place that is just a stop sign.. I think from now on, if it’s thick fog and daylight (Their lights are blinding at night out here!) I’ll go the route that is out of the way by a couple miles, but takes you to a bridge that goes OVER the tracks!

I have a track I cross at my parents place that is just a stop sign.. I think from now on, if it’s thick fog and daylight (Their lights are blinding at night out here!) I’ll go the route that is out of the way by a couple miles, but takes you to a bridge that goes OVER the tracks!

I think that it is a really great idea Kyatana. If ya can avoid the train tracks all together then it will save yourself and others the danger and sorrow if something ever happened god forbid!

I remember that you used to live up here. I am glad that all are safe too and I hope that none of your family members were involved. That is such a dangerous track in serious fog. You can’t even see the yellow warning lights up in the air in thick fog. Your warning is TRAIN HORN

I haven’t heard anything, so I assume none are involved (my family would’ve let me know one way or the other – we’re all pretty close).

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.