fbpx

Akitas 4 sale in Colorado Puppies NEW pics

Home Forums Miscellany Community Akitas 4 sale in Colorado Puppies NEW pics

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

New Since my original posting….Ann was not planning on breeding her dogs again until/unless things improved. She had been laid off due to cutbacks , than diagnosed with Lupus and has COPD.
    BUT one of her females got out with the male and….. 😕 not a horrible thing but puppies are not selling well in this economy. Unfortunately she was in a severe accident in Dec a week before Christmas. A week in the hospital (no insurance) and than two weeks at a friends before she was recovered enough to walk with a walker . She went home on a Sunday, at two A.M. Monday morning her Akita Ebby had ten 😮 puppies. There is more but my point here is not to look for sympathy so much as it is to help Ann sell her puppies. I’ll update with pictures when I have them. Meantime I’ll leave the originals up as they are also for sale.
    This is legit, I have known Ann for three years and her dogs have great bloodlines

From Ann [=orange]> well puppies are growing like crazy! They will be three weeks old on
    Wednesday – they are sweet little monkeys! So I have the pups listed at
    $650 – if you know of anyone wanting a pup let them know if they get me a
    deposit before 2/14/09 that the price will be $550. There is still a $300
    shipping charge for out of state, for Denver/Colorado Springs a $100
    delivery charge. They are starting to walk, getting loose from their play
    pen and are face wrestling!!!! Scooter – an exceptionally inquisitive boy has already explored the
    whole living room! There are some beautiful girls too. two red that are getting white
    faces! One big girl who I think will be marked like Kimi. One all white
    except for her phantom mask…so they are some pretty pups – although the
    pintos look brindle and white now – I imagine they will also get some red in
    them with black masks like the last litter did. This is Ebby’s last litter
    =( and she has such wonderful babies that I wanted you to know that I will
    discount them for anyone you refer – or for you if you are so inclined.
    *note, that would be me so mention my name for a discount*
    Also remember I have a couple older dogs for adoption. $200 each on those –
    Taishan is one of them! So guys I’m trying my best to keep my house out of
    foreclosure and since the car accident I have no vehicle and thousands and
    thousands of medical expenses! So I really need to move some puppies –
    DON’T
    FORGET that on top of the reduced rate if anyone is a civil service employee
    you get an additional 10% off!!!! That includes school teachers, health
    care workers, law enforcement, fire, military etc…if in doubt ASK ME!
    – Ann

[=lime]This is from a friend of mine. I thought it wouldn’t hurt to post it here just in case someone wants an Akita. She has been diagnosed with Lupus and having a hard time lately like so many of us.

Here’s a link to my photobucket album of her puppies

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q66/khat7/Akitas%20for%20sale/

Six of the ten at Four weeks

Skylover
    Participant

Awww…the tricolored one is a little version of my akita Keiko. Unfortunately, I don’t have the money or room for another one right now. I hope they find good new homes. If I hear of someone who wants one, I’ll point them in this direction.

Thank you so much. She’s had it pretty rough this last year and yet has stayed positive through it all.
      It was bad enough when she lost her job due to cutbacks. But now with the Lupus and lung infection and her age she’s not likely to get another one. Also someone shot one of her dogs last Spring and poisoned one last winter in her yard. She knows who, just can’t prove it.
      It’s someone who wants them gone just because they are afraid of big dogs 👿
      She has very good fencing and pens outside which is great but the dogs are usually inside anyway.

Purplecat
      Participant

beautiful dogs Khat, I hope you find them good homes. 🙂

I wish we could take them but my husband thinks fourteen pets is enough to support. Silly man 🙄 😆

Purplecat
        Participant

ROFL! That is quite a few pets!!!! We have 8 pets here…..but it’s comprised of 5 cats and three lizards. 🙂

We have five horses five indoor cats and four big dogs. 😆 I love animals. Oh and a couple of Aquariums. 😉 My older daughter brings her Great Danes when she visits and our oldest son brings his Basset Hound. 😆 We like the dogs to stay acquainted so we can take care of each others animals when one of us leaves on vacation or whatever.

She has decided to try and sell two of her adults. Both are young, two or three years old, and very reasonably priced.

Charmin female

Taishan male

Very pretty dogs, but I can’t in all honesty say it would be good for dogs to live in a tiny apartment like mine. At least the cat can bolt down the hallway if she wants to play fetch…. and it takes more then 4 steps to get there…

no they probably wouldn’t be real good as apartment dogs 😆 On the other hand my daughter has Great Danes and supposedly they make great apartment dogs 😯 😆

darjeb
          Participant

I have raised chow chows in small apartments/duplexes and they didn’t seem to mind.

darjeb wrote:

I have raised chow chows in small apartments/duplexes and they didn’t seem to mind.

I think as long as they can get plenty of exercise (if they’re a breed that requires it) most breeds can make good apartment dogs. A lot depends on the personality and exercise requirements of the dog.

btw I love your pictures od Tristen. 😆 Alf my AkitaChow says Hello 😉

There is that. But I still can’t afford the $250 pet deposit for the dog, even if I would be allowed one that large in the building (I think they have size requirements).

Oh I wasn’t trying to talk you into one 😀 I’m just hoping to find someone who wants one and has the means 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.