fbpx

ACEO Card Swap=sign ups now

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps ACEO Card Swap=sign ups now

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Will we get to see pics of the cards?

I sent you out 2 in the mail yesterday. Should be to you in a week or so! I put in for 1 so you can pick the one that actually looks good of the 2 or you can send em both out for the swap. I apologize now for my serious lack of imagination and ummm talent in the drawing painting on flat items department lol :tongue:

I won’t be home to receive mine either till the end of August so prob not post pics till then. Will be out of province for month and half. Maybe I send you my sister address and you can send em there 🙂

Falcolf
      Participant

Bodine, I had to check my email (I privately showed pictures with a non-forum art buddy) and it looks like I sent them to you around the 13th or 14th of this month – they’re coming from British Columbia, so I suppose it might take a week or two to get to you! 😀

After everyone gets their cards if the recipients of my cards want me to post the scans I took of the cards I did I can. 🙂

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Bodine
        Participant

Falcolf,got yours and they are beautiful. 🙂
          Ms.Melody,we will post them when they arrive at their destinations for y’all.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
          Participant

Okay,it is now the 5th so you guys have 10 ore days to get them here…if you can.I currently have:
            Falcolf,Branzyboo and mine are finished and here.If anyone needs my address again let me know and I will send it. It only took a couple of days to get them from Canada so that is good news.You don’t have to worry about it taking too long to get them here.

Falcolf
            Participant

Glad to hear that they got to you safe, that’s a big relief! (And thanks! Glad you like them! :D)

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

sent mine out on july 3rd, sorry only finished 1 1/2 but sent back the extra’s as well

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
              www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
              Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Bodine
              Participant

sent mine out on july 3rd, sorry only finished 1 1/2 but sent back the extra’s as well

oh it was no hurry or problem and you should have kept the extras.I didn’t need them back.If you want them,I will return them.They make cute little “thank you”along with a sale or trade or just because.If you do,just say so and I will send them back.Looking forward to see what you have done.This is for fun,no pressure.

Ciarnet
                Participant

Mine have hit the mail today, I sent them out express so hopefully they will make it in time.

pegasus4240
                  Participant

I’ll have mine done in time maybe even this weekend. 🙂 Thanks for the extra time.

-- Angie

oh it was no hurry or problem and you should have kept the extras.I didn’t need them back.If you want them,I will return them.They make cute little “thank you”along with a sale or trade or just because.If you do,just say so and I will send them back.Looking forward to see what you have done.This is for fun,no pressure.

Oh that would be great, that is very kind of you…
                    my life has been hectic over the past month with my friend (laundry2011), and I preparing for a trip to my home state, that she is suddenly not coming on due her car pretty much saying it was pretty much done with her. (Her head gasket blew, the holes that hold her spark plugs stripped themselves, whitch the mechanic said was “pretty much impossible”and that he’d never seen such a thing”) leaving me to find a new ride to the airport 100 miles away, blah,blah…and so ya,blah blah blah….
                    thus is life..

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Victoria
                    Participant

Mine will be picked up by my mailman tomorrow morning! 🙂

Bodine
                      Participant

No problem.They are coming slowly so take your time folks.When they all get here I will let you know and then get them sent right back out. 🙂

pegasus4240
                        Participant

I will get mine to the post office this afternoon. 🙂

-- Angie

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 138 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.