ACEO Card Swap=sign ups now

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps ACEO Card Swap=sign ups now

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 138 total)
  • Author

Well thank you very much etaven! I will note your forum name on back of ACEO! Lovely purple dragon!

Hey Bodine……Have any idea who has the other one I did in pencil? I so did not do anything similar to anyone else and hope they do not hate their card! No Dragon on it….sorry! I can paint a statue but drawing is not my strong suit ๐Ÿ™‚

Bodine
    Participant

Sorry,don’t remember.You stop worrying like that.There was no theme dear. ๐Ÿ™‚
      Anybody up to start up another?

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Victoria
      Participant

I’d be in for another ๐Ÿ™‚

Kim
        Blocked

I still have my blank cards to join in on the next one although I am moving by the end of this month so may not be able to do any until Oct. depending when people want to do the next one.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Zloy720
          Participant

I’ll do another! Will need to find cards is all… ๐Ÿ™‚

Falcolf
            Participant

I’d be in for another. ๐Ÿ˜€ Also I got my cards! They actually came a week or two ago (the envelope apparently ran into some problems… it arrived in a USPS envelope with a window showing the damaged one – but the cards inside were all fine!) I’ll try to take photos tonight, I completely forgot – it’s been so hectic here!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

pony-up
              Participant

My daughter and I are both hoping to participate in the next swap! ๐Ÿ™‚

Tara
                Participant

I’d be up for another one. (I have one card carved already)

Bodine
                  Participant

There is a sculpt swap starting now too so if you guys want to do it at the same time or wait until it is over doesn’t matter to me but it does push some folks.Whomever wants to pick up and host it this time step up.I do have a few cards left,not sure how many but I will share.I will check and let you know what I have to spare.You can get them on ebay,craft shops or make your own.FlamingDragon’s,very unique leather ones were awesome.Maybe this swap I will get one.Theme this time or not?Wait or not?Someone pick up the reins and go for it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Tara
                    Participant

I don’t care either way if there’s a theme as long as it a theme I can do. Though my finished card is floral if that makes a difference. As for start time, it doesn’t really matter to me. I plan on doing both the pyo and the card swap even if they’re at the same time.

I’ll host one, but give me a week to get stuff together. I’ve been very busy at work this week. Gotta catch up first.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kim
                      Blocked

I would like to do both swaps as well but could we maybe make the deadline for this after the other swap? I won’t be able to do any painting on anything til after I move the end of this month.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ya the deadline for this swap would be after the other one, cause i am doing it as well. I’ll start a new thread soon, but first, I would like to get a general concensus of those who are interested in joining. If you are could you post, and what is your oppinion on a themed aceo swap? yes no? any ideas for a theme?

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Victoria
                        Participant

I’m definitely interested in another one. I’m fine with the idea of a theme, as long as it’s general enough to allow for creativity ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 138 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.