ACEO Card Swap=sign ups now

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps ACEO Card Swap=sign ups now

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    Victoria
    Participant

Oooh, those are fun! I may end up doing more than one… hmmmm…

PMing you 🙂

Kim
      Blocked

I can do a few. Do we just swap them randomly? I love drawing and painting. I am good at landscapes and animals. I’ll message you.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
        Participant

Send me your address and I will send your blank cards out.
          Send them back to me,Bodinetoo will draw from the hat random cards,however many you sent in,you get back,do whatever strikes your fancy. 😉 Thanks for joining and have fun.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

It would be cool if Melody joined the card swap….

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Bodine
          Participant

It would be cool if Melody joined the card swap….

yes it would but Ms.Melody is probably a lot too busy to mess with them.She has all that beauty to create for us.*hint*youngs!*hint,hint*

Falcolf
            Participant

KIMK-I can send you some cards.So paint,draw,however you want and whatever you want.We haven’t done one since last year so we thought maybe some of you would like to join and try it since there are so many new members.You can do it.You can just try one if you want,don’t have to do 2or3.
              Falcolf-I can send you the cards and another stamped envelope for you to send them back to me.I will send them out all out from here.Anything that strikes your Muse’s fancy and no $$ out of your pocket.
              Flaming Dragon-leather pieces?How cool!!Can’t wait to see them.
              To me it doesn’t matter what you do or what you use.The size is 3.5″X2.5″.I think a variety of materials adds to the collection.I have 3 small canvas pieces for mine.I want to see what ideas come out.Little treasured pieces of art.It’s all good 😉

OMG thank you Bodine, I realized AFTER posting what I posted that my post was a really dumb suggestion, I’m so used to not working in real media that my brain sort of panicked and jumped to what it is used to!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Tara
              Participant

Falcolf, I think a digital painting could be made to work if others are ok with it. It would just need to be printed out and the photo paper cut to the right size. I’d be willing to do that if you want and send the prints to Bodine with my pieces. My printer prints photos beautifully and I have tons of good quality photo paper I never use.

Interesting idea. Art is art, be it in any forme.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Bodine
                Participant

Agreed.Digi-art is fine with me. 😉

pegasus4240
                  Participant

I signed up. Will try to do three. 🙂

-- Angie

Falcolf
                    Participant

Falcolf, I think a digital painting could be made to work if others are ok with it. It would just need to be printed out and the photo paper cut to the right size. I’d be willing to do that if you want and send the prints to Bodine with my pieces. My printer prints photos beautifully and I have tons of good quality photo paper I never use.

Oh wow, that would work! That would be wonderful FlamingDragon if you’re really okay with doing that for me! 😀 I’d really appreciate it!

I also wanted to know, do we know who we’re trading for or do we just draw some things and they go randomly out into the nether to surprise someone? 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Bodine
                      Participant

The last day to send them to me is July 4th. and I will send them out when all are received,hopefully within 2 weeks because so many are coming from Canada.Please try to have them sent by the 4th so I can get them out no later than the end of the month.Thanks.Just send them to me,I will send you all my home address.I will put all of them in a big bowl,Bodinetoo,Jeff,will pull out 1,2 or 3 cards,not two from the same artist per person,for each member.I will keep the ones that are left.If you send me 3,you get 3,etc.
                        I am getting anxious to see all the different things that we will be seeing in this group.Thanks for joining in and have FUN!

Kim
                        Blocked

Sounds good. Not sure how long the cards will take to get to me but I can start painting when they’re here.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Victoria
                          Participant

So excited to get my cards! I have some fun ideas 🙂

Falcolf
                            Participant

Hey Bodine! I got mine yesterday (you sent me four of ’em instead of three by the way) and I painted all of them up today, so I’ll be sending them back to you just as quick as I can get them to a post office. 🙂 I really hope that whoever ends up with them enjoys!

Excellent!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 138 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.