fbpx

ACEO Card Swap=sign ups now

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps ACEO Card Swap=sign ups now

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I got mine and am just trying to think of what to do with them.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
      Participant

You have time Kim,no pressure.Besides,you can do just one if you wish.
        I sent out four to everyone I sent cards to in case someone messed up or did one they really like and don’t want to part with.I am doing a little thank you quick sketch for everyone who joined us so if you wish your extra card to go to anyone in particular,say so to me in pm please and I will send it along to them with theirs.This is for the 4th card only though.The drawing is straight up drawn from the cowboy hat. 🙂
        Can’t wait to see them all. 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Falcolf
        Participant

Aw! I understand! 🙂 Well, please keep it or send it to someone deserving. I am really just grateful to have had the opportunity to paint pretty things for people and participate. 🙂

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Thats funny, I only got three cards. Havn’t looked at this in a while…Still havn’t figured what i am doing either.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Bodine
          Participant

Thats funny, I only got three cards. Havn’t looked at this in a while…Still havn’t figured what i am doing either.

My apologies,sorry dear.I made a mistake but I can fix it.I can send you a couple more if you wish.You have time.You can sketch,color,paint,paint splashes,water color,whatever you want,just have fun with it 🙂

Bodine
            Participant

I sent you a couple more.Should be there Sat.,if not Monday. 😉

Bodine
              Participant

Hi all,I have mine ready and waiting.Please get your cards sent to me as soon as you can.The 4th is coming fast.If we need a week longer please speak up and we will reset the date.Thanx! 🙂

Gaahhhhh I totally lost track of time. I better get on this. Don’t think it will make it to you by july4 sorry. So much going on my mind is incredibly distracted!! Gonna do mine up tonight. Have no clue what to do but will get it done.

Tara
                Participant

I just finished my first one. Hoping to get more done. Anyone got an effective cure for chronic procrastinitis? 8)

I seem to have that too!! No know cure lol :). I managed to get 2 done and they are similar in different mediums. Seem to have an image stuck in my head!! I think it is my imaginary escape place.

Kim
                  Blocked

I think I may need one more week but I can try to get them done by then. When I moved a couple months ago I misplaced my paint brushes. I have been looking for them but can’t find them anywhere. I have all my paints here but think I have to go buy some new brushes.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Falcolf
                    Participant

Mine have been sent! 😀 I hope whoever ends up with them enjoys them, we were really fond of them haha. I’ve also gotten addicted to ACEO cards! Whenever I can, I’m going to try to get my hands on some more, I really want to finish the series that I started in this trade. 🙂

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Bodine
                      Participant

Mine have been sent! 😀 I hope whoever ends up with them enjoys them, we were really fond of them haha. I’ve also gotten addicted to ACEO cards! Whenever I can, I’m going to try to get my hands on some more, I really want to finish the series that I started in this trade. 🙂

LOL That’s the spirit!! No problem on an extended days.We will move it back to July 15th,k? Brandy don’t sweat it dear.This is to be fun,no pressure or stress okay?Falcoff,when did you send them and from where?I want to know approximately when they should be here so I will be sure and watch closely.I am currently have a problem with a mailbox batter.They have knocked it off twice the past month.I asked my husband to put some cement in it so next time they smack my mailbox their arm goes crack!Don’t worry,he won’t but I would.Do not mess with folks mail or personal properties.GGRRRR!sorry….
                        Mine are finished and waiting.Hope they are okay.I can’t draw so good but the point is to have fun,make a friend possibly,to do things together as members and friends,and to share some lovely art in another form.Thanks for joining in guys. :party:

Victoria
                        Participant

I should have my last one done and all of them sent within the next few days! Will let you know when they go out 🙂

I have done 1 so far, sorry i am lagging plan to work today after i go to our community blood drive, last time my iron level was to low, so I’ve been eating spinach and brussel sprouts. yum!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 138 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.