fbpx

A Large Collection Will Be For Sale Over The Coming Months

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone A Large Collection Will Be For Sale Over The Coming Months

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 463 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

They were but they were up for only about a half an hour because they were someone’s ultimate grails and they contacted me direct with a very generous offer. I also sold the Spring Emerald Lap direct to someone as well because it had been their ultimate grail for literally years on the grail thread.

Some of the blue ice also never showed up. Among the missing was the blue ice poad and pegasus. I am missing 2 large boxes of items that were unaccounted for (about 40 pieces in total) also missing is the Tuxedo Male Dragon, Genet Griffin Chicks, Penguin Mother Griffin, Orca Griffin Chicks, Blue Ice and Barn Swallow Poads, Silver Koi Male Kirin, a test paint Curl and Fledgling (I forget the names exactly) and a couple more Mother Unicorns.

The owner isnt sure if these boxes were part of what the 1st person still has when they tried to initally sell the collection years ago or if they are still buried somewhere amongst the other storage items.

She has another full unit to go through that has, I think she said Hawaii themed collectibles so perhaps they are mixed in there somehow. She also said a lot of family members kept pieces to remember their aunt buy so no idea. If she ever comes across them I’m sure she will be in touch.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Oh also the Twilight Sun Dragon was never found. (That was one I was actually gunning for) and the mocha swirl poad… I’m just going off the top of my head right now. I’m probably still forgetting some.

This is why I also didn’t want to presell items either because they’re didnt seem to be enough boxes in the storage when you looked at the list in my opinion. I had a feeling some items were gonna be MIA.

Also there was an abnormal about of water damage to a lot of the boxes for them to be inside a internal storage locker. Something must have happened in there somewhere at some point over the past 6 or 7 years so all I can think of was maybe some of the boxes were moved or (hopefully not) thrown away. There is still plenty for them to sort through but for the time being anyway this is the last of it until she tackles the other storage locker and I have no idea when that will be.

Got a busted Windstone?
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Tattoo Mother Kirin

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Yeah – things on a list and those actually ‘in-hand’ can be different.
          Hopefully some of the MIA pieces will show up and if not then it wasn’t meant to be. At any rate, I think you have done a great job helping the family give what we have seen good homes. Thanks for all you did – it was a very large undertaking! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodancia
          Participant

Wow – that is quite a few items missing! I remember I really wanted to see the Tuxedo Male Dragon and the penguin pieces. And of course the missing Blue Ice items! I hope that they come across more items eventually. It will be a great day if you can open up your treasure chest again for us. It was so much fun seeing these lovelies come to light. It would be awful if they were tucked away in some leaky storage unit! I could see some damage on some of the boxes I received from you, but thankfully the sculpts were safe inside.
            Thanks again!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

etruscan
            Participant

This is the “Emperor Penguin” male griffin (not from drag0nfeathers). He was painted by Melody and is one of the stars of my collection.

Griffins_Penguin_Male

Posing with some chicks – “Black & Pearl”, “Hades”, and “Snow #2”.

Griffins_Penguins-etc._850-wide

Of course, the COA has a great drawing!

Windstone_Griffin_male_Penguin1_750-wide

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Yes the penguin mother was supposed to be here but never showed up. I found her box… I actually found the boxes to many of the missing pieces. I’m thinking they were repurposed and the family must have kept those particular pieces.

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Bodancia
                Participant

The Penguin Griffin is really beautiful! !

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Kim
                  Blocked

I have the blue ice baby pegasus so was hoping to see some other blue ice pieces show up but I mostly just collect the smaller pieces anyway. Or if the Hawaii ones show up too we’d be interested. I have the Hawaii baby Kirin.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Nightcrow
                    Participant

You’ve done a phenomenal job of all this, drag0nfeathers!

I hope a bunch of the missing pieces turn up in the second storage unit, or elsewhere. If the Silver Koi Kirin is the one I’m thinking of, I’ve been in love with him since Melody first posted him on Elfwood (man, talk about a blast from the past! I still miss that site) back in the day. I remember the Genet Griffins being very nice pieces, too, so it would be neat to see them! I’ll keep my fingers crossed that one more trove will turn up. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Suzanne-Marie
                      Participant

That Emperor Penguin Male Griffin is amazing Etruscan!!
                        Luv his COA !!
                        I have the Young Poad Penguin.

Bodine
                        Participant

My little ones all safe and sound in their new home with their stablemates.Thank you so much DF.

20200702_0713582

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

The PYO unicorn by Jessica (not Joseph) Frye arrived yesterday and is getting acquainted with some of my other unicorns. I feel like the painter is a forum member or a former forum member because I vaguely remember the name from somewhere.

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

The PYO looks lovely with your herd! I’m happy I was able to fix it up for you.

Also thank so much everyone for the kind words. I know some people aren’t fully happy with how things went in some circumstances but I did my best. At least after 8 long years ddvm’s collection is finally back out in the world so it can be enjoyed by her fellow friends and collectors.

Got a busted Windstone?
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin

etruscan
                              Participant

You did an amazing job photographing, packing and shipping all those Windstones! Not to mention all the messages …
                                Working to help the collection go to new homes truly was a wonderful thing for you to do. 🙂

Setsunawolf
                                Participant

You did a great job Drag0n. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. *hugs*

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 463 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.