fbpx

A Happy and A Sad: Updates on Happy!!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community A Happy and A Sad: Updates on Happy!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Congrats on the jobs, foxfeather! Sorry to hear about the store, though. Which Windstones did you nab?

Hey Foxfeather, you are the only one I can think of to ask, is Calaway busy during Stampede week? I want to bring Alex there, but our time off falls during stampede week, so I wonder how busy it is then.

Sorry to hijack πŸ˜† .

Bob

Congrats on the job but why would you need a 1950’s Jukebox for Shakesphere??

Elena
        Participant

GB – I nabbed – Male Unicorn
          – Empea Young Dragon
          – Bear Butt Candlelamp
          – Bear Feet Candlelamp
          – Small Peacock Wizard

Ruffian – Pm’d You!! πŸ˜€

DM – Shakespeare is is a magical group of plays that can be set in any time and place just because the stories are so universal. For this production of “Merry Wives of Windsor” the Director and Designer have chosen the 1950’s

Off to work to make a mess!! πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
          Participant

foxfeather wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

What play are they doing for Shakespeare in the Park? πŸ™‚

It will be a total of 3 plays. First up is “The Tempest” (Indians and Columbus theme) then “Merry Wives of Windsor” (1950’s theme) and then “Complete works-Abridged” all run in repetoire all summer.

StageWest will be “Mid-Life: The Crisis: The Musical”

I hurt. I’ve spent most of the last 2 days kneeling on the floor measuring, marking and cutting fabric. The rest of the time hunched over a sewing machine.

Durand’s Limited Editions in Calgary (on the dealer page) are great and have competitive prices and they will ship too!

That’s a lot of plays!! 😯 We only have one play a year for our Shakespeare in the Park!! πŸ™‚

Elena
            Participant

I’m tired. Between the 2 jobs it was around 60hrs in the last 6 days.

But… I got asked to stay on for the run of the Shakespeare plays over the summer! πŸ˜€ The other costume job will wrap up in the next week or so, So that’s a full time job to fund more windstones!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.