fbpx

A few things for sale updated pg 3

Home Forums Administration Flea Market A few things for sale updated pg 3

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

Sent you a pm

Laurie
      Participant

um, Hi. ๐Ÿ˜€ I know Jen, I’m being bad.

Laurie
        Participant

Laurie wrote:

Ok, figured I’d organize this a bit. This is what I have for sale right now.

Small yellow and white bat wing Flap Cat mint/box $140.00
          Large yellow and white shuteye flap cat mint/box $175.00 Sold
          Jade scratching dragon Excellent/no box $250.00 pending
          White male dragon Excellent/no box $125.00 sold
          mother Kirin Excellent/no box $175.00
          Small siamese batwing flap cat Excellent/no box $50.00
          Flionโ„ข Excellent/original styro inserts $250.00 Sold
          Peacock wind wizard Excellent/box/COA #1310 $150.00 sold
          Hatching rainbow dragon Excellent/no box $65.00
          Baby Pegasus no collar Mint/box $75.00
          Gargoyle logostone mint/box
          Armadillo mint/box

Shipping extra.
          Ok, I sold my white male, but I still have a few things waiting for good homes. I will take payments.
          Added a couple things.

Laurie
          Participant

Ok, just bumping this up the last time. If I don’t get anymore takers then they need to go on eblech. Thanks all. ๐Ÿ˜‰

WolfenMachine
            Participant

PMed you about your flapp kittyyyyy

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Wish I could help, sweetie – Me boyohs would dearly love the small batwing flapper and the spotted flapper… but money is dang tight at the moment and Roddy and I are still trying to figure our what to do for grad gifts for them. Just to brag a little ๐Ÿ˜ณ both me boyohs were straight A students for the entire time they were in middle school (5th grade thru 8th grade) Both boys were awarded the President’s Education Award in Recognition of Outstanding Academic Achievement.; personally signed by President Obama and the U. S. Secretary of Education. Pretty spiffy, seeing as only about 10 students achieved it 8)

Let me know what you’re asking on your little flappers, please
                twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Hmmm…. im tempted by that jade scratcher… my blk gold one needs a friend, that and i dont have any jade dragons yet :lol:… but i rly shouldnt spend anymore for a little while ๐Ÿ™„ :roll:.. not in mass amounts anyway ๐Ÿ˜†

EDIT: ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ LoL i didnt see that you accept payments… ill shoot u a PM ๐Ÿ™‚

WolfenMachine
                Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

Wish I could help, sweetie – Me boyohs would dearly love the small batwing flapper and the spotted flapper… but money is dang tight at the moment and Roddy and I are still trying to figure our what to do for grad gifts for them. Just to brag a little ๐Ÿ˜ณ both me boyohs were straight A students for the entire time they were in middle school (5th grade thru 8th grade) Both boys were awarded the President’s Education Award in Recognition of Outstanding Academic Achievement.; personally signed by President Obama and the U. S. Secretary of Education. Pretty spiffy, seeing as only about 10 students achieved it 8)

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

Wow! That is amazing! So your kids were 1/5 of the students that received the award! I got straight A’s in elementry school but middle school was harder for me. Too many social destractions. I’m proud of them!

Laurie
                  Participant

Laurie wrote:

Ok, figured I’d organize this a bit. This is what I have for sale right now.

Large yellow and white shuteye flap cat mint/box $175.00 Sold
                    Jade scratching dragon Excellent/no box $250.00 pending
                    White male dragon Excellent/no box $125.00 sold
                    Small siamese batwing flap cat Excellent/no box $50.00
                    Flionโ„ขโ„ข Excellent/original styro inserts $250.00 Sold
                    Peacock wind wizard Excellent/box/COA #1310 $150.00 sold
                    Armadillo mint/box

Shipping extra.

Ok, here’s how everything looks so far. Any other takers?

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

twindragonsmum wrote:

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

Wow! That is amazing! So your kids were 1/5 of the students that received the award! I got straight A’s in elementry school but middle school was harder for me. Too many social destractions. I’m proud of them!

Thanks wolfen! We’re awfully proud of them ourselves! They managed to keep those grades up and at the same time participated in track, cross country, musical theatre, piano lessons, Scouts (they are one merit badge and a project away from becoming Eagle Scouts) church responsabilities and chores at home… Makes me tired just thinking about it all ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Laurie, is your siamese batwing flapper still available? thankies!

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Laurie
                      Participant

ok, there’s a few things left…….

Armadillo mint/box

Shipping extra.

PhoenixTears
                        Participant

Is the yellow and white, the orange and white flap? I’m confused. Did I miss something special that Melody did?

โ€œFate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.โ€

Laurie
                          Participant

Sway wrote:

Is the yellow and white, the orange and white flap? I’m confused. Did I miss something special that Melody did?

Yep, it’s the orange and white, nothing new. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜‰

Laurie
                            Participant

ok, there’s a few things left……. I added 2 new things.

Armadillo mint/box
                              Rearing Male Pegasus white Excellent/no box/no tag……did they have a tag? Make offer or trade
                              Tan Male Griffin Excellent/no box Make offer or trade
                              Shipping extra.

Will trade combos for large lynx point flapper. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Laurie
                              Participant

more added. 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.