fbpx

A few things for sale updated pg 3

Home Forums Administration Flea Market A few things for sale updated pg 3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

I have a black and white bat winged flapcat, mint in box I’ll take $200.00 for. ( I just sold the bird wing for the same) SOLD I also have a Jade Scratcher, 250.00 and a Grand unicorn SOLD I’ll let go as well, no boxes. Oh yeah, I have a large yellow and white shuteye flapcat mint/box, I’ll sell at what the store price was, does anyone remember? and a baby pegasus no collar mint/box 75.00. none include shipping or insurance. Let me know if your interested. πŸ˜• Oh, I have a white male too. πŸ˜•

Oh, I also have the goof up panther gargoyle mint/box for store price. What was store price? 😳 (SOLD)
      update…..add a yellow and white bat wing flapper to the list. mint, 140.00 & shipping

Laurie
      Participant

Jasmine
        Participant

The panther goof up was $50, the large orange and white shut eyed Flapcat was $175. Good luck with your sale hun.

Laurie
          Participant

thankee πŸ˜‰

Crimson Vision
            Participant

Just confirming the Grand Unicorn is a white. If its a black I’m interested. πŸ˜‰

Laurie
              Participant

Crimson Vision wrote:

Just confirming the Grand Unicorn is a white. If its a black I’m interested. πŸ˜‰

Sorry no, it’s white. πŸ˜•

Aw man I want that Jade scratcher…. like really want it. πŸ™„ But I gotta be good now, for a while! No more Windstones for at least 4 months. I know, I know, keep wishing…. πŸ™„

Laurie
                Participant

first post updated. πŸ™‚

Too much going on here so I’m too broke. Otherwise I’d go for that Grand Unicorn and/or the flapeer.
                  Good Luck.

Laurie
                  Participant

khat7 wrote:

Too much going on here so I’m too broke. Otherwise I’d go for that Grand Unicorn and/or the flapeer.
                    Good Luck.

I do understand. πŸ˜‰

Laurie
                    Participant

Laurie wrote:

I have a black and white bat winged flapcat, mint in box I’ll take $200.00 for. ( I just sold the bird wing for the same) SOLD I also have a Jade Scratcher, 250.00 and a Grand unicorn I’ll let go as well, no boxes. Oh yeah, I have a large yellow and white shuteye flapcat mint/box, I’ll sell at what the store price was, does anyone remember? and a baby pegasus no collar mint/box 75.00. none include shipping or insurance. Let me know if your interested. πŸ˜•
                      I have a white male dragon too. πŸ˜•

Oh, I also have the goof up panther gargoyle mint/box for store price. What was store price? 😳

update…..add a yellow and white bat wing flapper to the list. mint, 140.00 & shipping

Laurie
                      Participant

Sold a few things πŸ˜‰ , some things are still left tho.

Laurie
                        Participant

Ok, figured I’d organize this a bit. This is what I have for sale right now.

Small yellow and white bat wing Flap Cat mint/box $140.00
                          Large yellow and white shuteye flap cat mint/box $175.00 Sold
                          Jade scratching dragon Excellent/no box $250.00
                          White male dragon Excellent/no box $125.00 sold
                          mother Kirin Excellent/no box $175.00
                          Small siamese batwing flap cat Excellent/no box $50.00
                          flion Excellent/original styro inserts $250.00 Sold
                          Peacock wind wizard Excellent/box/COA #1310 $150.00 sold
                          Hatching rainbow dragon Excellent/no box $65.00
                          Baby Pegasus no collar Mint/box $75.00
                          Gargoyle logostone mint/box
                          Armadillo mint/box

Shipping extra.

Jasmine
                          Participant

Oh, oh so tempting… πŸ™„

Laurie
                            Participant

Whadda you want?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.