fbpx

A few curls and OWs for sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market A few curls and OWs for sale

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Sure did. ๐Ÿ˜€ I hope to do some volunteer work there this summer.

Travistie
    Participant

I thought that was it! I’m from Pittsburgh originally. That is a very nice aviary they have there.

Everything’s updated as far as offers go. ๐Ÿ˜€ Just as a reminder, I’m taking offers until noon EST on the 11th, and I will take payments within reason. I take Paypal or postal money orders as far as payment options. All these items have their original Windstone boxes and will be double boxed using those and plenty of packing peanuts. Any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

I’m so thrilled that I’m going to be able to help the rehab, and I know they’re going to be floored when I give them the check.

My next volunteer day is Friday, I’ll be sure to share some pics and videos when I get back. I had no idea we had so many raptor fans. ๐Ÿ™‚

Just a little less than a day to go!

Congrats to the winners. I’ll be contacting you guys later today after I get back from the raptor rehab.

keschete
      Participant

Kachina, Is this a not for profit 501c organization? If it is and you send me the information on where to send a check, I will send them a donation.

The doctors that I work with pick a charity every month and we donate money though monthly office fund raisers and I also donate to charity. I would rather give to charity than to the government. I like to give to charities related to animals and kids.

My email is eschete344@bellsouth.net

Kaya

keschete wrote:

Kachina, Is this a not for profit 501c organization? If it is and you send me the information on where to send a check, I will send them a donation.

The doctors that I work with pick a charity every month and we donate money though monthly office fund raisers and I also donate to charity. I would rather give to charity than to the government. I like to give to charities related to animals and kids.

My email is eschete344@bellsouth.net

Kaya

Yes, they are a nonprofit 501-c-3 organization. Anyone who wants to give is a wonderful person! (Not that those who don’t aren’t, but those who do are just extra wonderful. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) They do have a sponsor a bird program as well, and anyone who would like a couple pamphlets mailed to them (via me) can PM me with a mailing address and I’ll be happy to get those out to you. I can send pics and videos of sponsor birds weekly when I visit the rehab barn. And of course my offer for a personal tour if anyone is traveling through our beautiful state remains open!

I’m going to see if they can set up a paypal address, but in the meantime it’s snail mail only. Their address is:

WVRRC
        P.O. Box 333
        Morgantown, WV. 26507-6390

Other contact info:
        raptor@wvrrc.org
        (304) 366-2867

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.