fbpx

A brood of Buggers

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion A brood of Buggers

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Puffpastryofdoom
    Participant

That little dragon is AMAZING, Robin! I can only imagine how much time went into detailing all of those little itty-bitty scales! You certainly have a tremendous amount of talent with sculpting! πŸ˜€

etruscan
      Participant

Amazing job!

Lokie
        Participant

Super cute!

Robin
          Participant

Well the first mold had a couple of bubbles in it and the cast didn’t come out quite right. I learned a lot though and will pour a second mold once I refine some details. Still, I don’t think it is too bad for my first time mold making and casting.

You can see that the wing tip claws were completely lost. I think I know what I did wrong.

Photobucket

Hannah
            Participant

*grabby hands* SOOOO CUUUUTE!! I love him so much Robin!! Fantastic job!! I cant wait to see him all painted and I can’t help but want to paint one for you too – those scales look like they’d pose a fun challenge! XD

Are those glass eyes that you have in him? METALLIC? Where did you get them?!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Awwwww….What a cutie! *SQEEE* Well worth the hassles! <3

Robin
              Participant

I guess this is what happens if you feed him after midnight. (I wonder how many people will get that reference)

Photobucket

PM if interested.

Ann

I think the better question is who won’t get the reference. πŸ˜›

And yay! Lots of buggers!

Robin
                  Participant

Wow. I got the reference wrong. It is drop water on him, not feed after midnight. Water makes “babies” and feeding after midnight makes the babies ugly and mean. lol

Too Cute Robin!

I am embarassed to say that I only ever viewed your profile/avatar photo before and for some reason thought that this sculpture was some kind of a homemade hat!!! Perhaps it is time for glasses or to upgrade to bigger monitor! Bugger makes a much better white dragon sculpture than a white dragon hat! LOL!

I was laughing when I read about the fits Bugger gave you! I heard somewhere (scratches head) that dragons were stubborn!

Only one question. Does Bugger eat bugs?

etruscan
                    Participant

Wow. I got the reference wrong. It is drop water on him, not feed after midnight. Water makes “babies” and feeding after midnight makes the babies ugly and mean. lol

Nope – I still don’t recognize the reference. πŸ™‚ What is it?

Nope – I still don’t recognize the reference. πŸ™‚ What is it?

LOL–it’s from the movie “Gremlins”.

And Robin, I get that one backwards too!

Robin
                      Participant

Ok I know I have a looooooong way to go in the paint talent department. Still, he was more fun to paint than I thought. He does have quite a few nooks and crannies that are a challenge to get to.

Photobucket

Adaneth
                        Participant

Interesting coloration. Is it modeled after something in particular? πŸ™‚

Robin
                          Participant

Interesting coloration. Is it modeled after something in particular? πŸ™‚

Nope. lol I was just playing around with colors.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 96 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.