fbpx

96037's Art Thread : Tigers and Wolves and Hummingbirds! Oh my!

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion 96037's Art Thread : Tigers and Wolves and Hummingbirds! Oh my!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 261 total)
  • Author

EDIT: SOME PIECES HAVE BEEN SOLD AND UPDATED PER THAT.

I honestly don’t know, but I think it depends on the type of mold. I am going to be working with rubber and plexi supports whenever I get there.

EDIT** Update on the other painting.

“Butterfly in the Bush” #1 Acrylic 8″ X 10″ Original painting by me. Progress photo.

This will be for sale when completed, contact me if you’re interested.

The interference does not show so well at that angle and lighting. It is a mix of violet and blue.

EDIT

I think that is it for the day. I know it is only 2:00 but I am just not feeling well. I may try to sleep the rest of the day out..

EDIT 1/19/14

Did a few small things today.

SOLD Edit** THE FOLLOWING IS NOW SOLD
    $9.00 + shipping. This guy is approximately 2.5″ tall and 3″

SALE PENDING $7.00 + shipping. This guy is approximately 2.5″ tall and 3″ across.

$10.00 + Shipping. He is approximately 4″ X 4″ X 2″

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

LadyFirebird
    Participant

I enjoyed looking at your stuff! They all look great! The gloves are cute.

Falcolf
      Participant

Really nice work! 😀 That butterfly painting is very pretty. 🙂

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

This is almost done, just getting the flower done now, about 1-2 more days.

**EDIT** This is looking like it will be done more likely next week, all of the appointments I had today and tomarrow got moved and rescheduled, and I’ll be gone all day tomorrow now.. ugh..I’m already exhausted.. END OF EDIT

I will be selling it $75.00 or highest offer if multiple people are interested. This will probably be the case as I am already getting messages on FB and emails etc. Be sure to PM me if you are interested. Thanks for looking.

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Butterfly in the Bush #1, Acrylic on Canvas, 8″ X 10″

Just finished this. It is now for sale. Message, email me etc, if you are interested.I am hoping for offers around $75, and it will go to the highest offer. I am willing to take payments over 2-3 months if a non-refundable down payment of 50% of the final offer is made. Buyer pays shipping.

Thank you for looking!

Falcolf
        Participant

Very pretty, I like the change in flower colour, it added contrast. 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

I’ll be taking offers for the next two weeks. I have also posted it in my etsy shop at a much higher price to just kinda test market. Looking mostly to figure how may views I am getting.

If there are no offers or it hasn’t sold within the next two weeks it is going on Ebay. I really need it sold, and I guess I am to impatient waiting at home…

Oh and here is another work in progress

EDIT

I got bored last night. Another “1:00 am and still awake” projects. A fox, made of pipe cleaners. 5 inches long, 2 inches tall, and 1.5 inches wide.

EDIT The fox is for sale for $25, includes shipping anywhere in the continental US.

And an update on the dragon. still snailing my way through them. His eyes are the kind that follow you. 🙂

sorry, I was layin in my bed as I now do so much when I took these. If I can’t paint, I can work on other things..

Bodine
          Participant

Very good and really love the Monarch.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

How’d you know I was making a monarh out of chenille?? i have pictures yet..

The painting is a Western tiger swallowtail, if that is what you meant. oh and thankyou!

The buttefly painting is going on ebay. The auction starts at 10:00 am PST today. I think this is the link, though I am not sure..

I will fix if it is not when it is active.

(removed)

and the pipecleaner dragon is near done, but I am redoing the wings so it is proper proportion.

EDIT: Ok so I am pretty sure that was the wrong link, here is the correct one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Butterfly-in-the-Bush-1-Original-8-x-10-Canvas-Acrylic-Painting-by-A-Wier-/181332442086?pt=Art_Paintings&hash=item2a38417be6

The action is up now and will be for 7 days

mmm..i really hope that doesn’t go for 99 cents… in other news I am another step closer to being able to sell prints. I know how to make them now, I just need to learn to do my own matting and I will be all ready!

almost 75% of the pics here could be made into prints;

This collection of nature serves to spread awareness of the natural beauty of the wild, that it may be preserved so that…

Posted by Allison Wier on Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Let me know if anyone is interested, and I will get going on it right away. I have 4 X 6, 5 X 7 and 8 X 10 for sizes. Have not yet figured prices, but if I have interest, then I will get it all figured. 🙂

This was one of my test prints and printed absolutely beautifully as an 8 x 10!
            https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/1900045_10200689386315814_656566138_n.jpg
            It was straightened a bit prior to printing though. I think I am going to frame the three test prints and hang them in my house. 🙂

Kim
            Blocked

Yeah prints are a good idea. I will have to look at your pics. You should be able to sell your painting for at least $100 if you list it starting at that to make sure it doesn’t sell for less. Sometimes listing pieces for a dollar to start is risky but if you list for more people might find more value in it and pay what you are asking.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

oh ok, I have never listed on ebay before so this is a first, thank you for the information!

sorry to keep bumping my threads..

I relisted the butterfly, my apologies to those that had placed bids. Following some advice from about 10 people between here and on facebook, I have raised the starting price to $75.00 and set the Buy it Now price to $300.

Here is the new listing for my painting. I have gone a bit lower than starting prices recommended by some others, but ya know, just trying.. starts at 5:30 PM PST tonight. This 6:30 mountain time, 7:30 central and 8:30 pacific to save calculating times.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181337227157

ugh..no bids..I lowered the price..(again) I am just too impatient I guess

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181343990546

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 261 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.