fbpx

96037's Art Thread : Tigers and Wolves and Hummingbirds! Oh my!

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion 96037's Art Thread : Tigers and Wolves and Hummingbirds! Oh my!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 261 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

I wish you all possible fortitude! And hope they move your appointments up. It really sucks about what’s going on so I wish you lots of strength to deal with what’s going on. I’m keeping you in my thoughts and I hope despite (or in spite of) what’s going on you have a good holiday season.

Been tired and exhausted lately. If you have been looking for and haven’t seen me that’s why. Been in Oregon with Susie and Bipolarbear the past week and having a lot of fun. Got to check out Windstone and watch several people painting and Melody working on PYO sculpts.

And great news! As a lot of you know, I am currently on disability with social security for my Lupus and EDS complications. I have been working with Social Security since the beginning of November to get approved under a work program to help my get off of disability in the long term. I was approved this week for my PASS and am now officially self-employed as a freelance professional artist!

On top of that last October I was accepted into the Pend Oreille Arts Council! Despite seizures and difficult winter, my first actual gallery showing will begin in February and run though March and then my work will be dispersed among local galleries in town. πŸ™‚ All my hard work during the past several years is finally paying off, but I know its not over. πŸ™‚

Now for the recent artwork. I do not have a whole lot, but I finished this piece for BiPolarbear and am going to finishing the surrealistic tiger in time for my show when I get home. πŸ™‚

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Your Tiger is GREAT! :love:
        Also Great News is Right! Congrats! Super Good Luck on your February Showings and I KNOW your pieces will sell – they are spectacular in my book! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Adaneth
        Participant

Congrats on the fabulous news! I wish you every success.

And WOW, but that tiger is stunning! πŸ™‚

MandBsMom
          Participant

Great news! It’s wonderful to hear that your hard work as an artist is paying off! Congratulations and good luck! You stuff is beautiful.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Kim
            Blocked

Congratulations! That’s great you are able to pursue your passion and be an artist! I wanted to be an artist growing up but my dad talked me out of it unfortunately saying I’d be a starving artist. Well now I am rethinking that as I think art is a great way to make money if you are talented and like sharing your work with other people.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

MY PASS GOT APPROVED LAST WEEK!!! Following a lot of hard work, 5 months of scurrying around, business plans and endless paperwork I was finally approved! I got my first lisenses today and mailed off the form for my assumed busniness name. Weasels on Easels is now an official business! *many back flips* Super psyched about it!

I just got back from Corvallis early this morning and had an awesome time! I got to meet the camel and spent an awesome two weeks with Susie and BiPolarbear. It rained. All but the last day. I got to do lots of fun stuff, finished a colored pencil piece.

EDIT : ok so I already blabbed about that and apparently forgot. lol I did get to try my hand at lapidary work the last and I got to attend a life drawing group while I was down there. Definitely shows my weaker areas but also how far I have come in my work over the past several years. If you wanna see the life study I can pm it to you, but it is an artistic nude, so I am not posting or uploading it anywhere. Here is my lapidary work for those who havent seen it.

I cut and polished this myself. It is gold sheen obsidian. There is some pretty cool stuff in corvallis. Trip was awesome πŸ˜€

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Adaneth
              Participant

Oooh, I love sheen obsidian! Congrats again! πŸ™‚

Falcolf
                Participant

That’s such wonderful news, congratulations!! πŸ˜€ I’ve thought of trying to build up a bunch of paintings to try to get them into a gallery before but I don’t have any studio space to paint. I wish you all the best, I hope your gallery show is a tremendous hit! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Celestial Rainstorm
                  Participant

That is amazing! Congrats to you, you deserve it!

Finding happiness again.

Amstaff
                    Participant

Congratulations on all this wonderful news you must be on cloud nine:) so happy for you!

StormDancer
                      Participant

Congratulations. It’s wonderful to see hard work getting paid off. And you do beautiful work!

Looking for:
                        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Prezaurian
                        Participant

Congrats on your PASS! You’ve worked really hard for it and there is going to be more work ahead but I know you’ve got that. I wish you much success! πŸ˜€

dragonmedley
                          Participant

Congratulations!

And that tiger is fabulous.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Thanks everyone, its awesome to hear all your kind words!

I just finshed the tiger last night to find out the deadline was tuesday next week and not today. *face palm*

Regardless, here is is:

If you are really adventurous and are seriously interested in this large painting, it is available here:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/265887547/spellbound-2016-original-canvas-painting

Otherwise, I’ll be taking pre-orders on prints of it shortly for it through my storenvy. The print files have been finalized, I just need to order some more paper and ink in. I’ll also be prepping prints files for the Jellyfish painting, the leopard and the mountain lion and taking pre-orders on those as well, πŸ™‚

Thanks for supporting my work and the work of all the amazing artists on this forum!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 261 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.